Mississippi St - LSU Week #4 Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Sep 15, 2014.

1. J Smoove

J Smoove Veteran Member

Was at the game and surprisingly it was very windy and a little chilly in Tiger Stadium.

wjray likes this.
  2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

We will certainly need them.

GregLSU and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Our defense is fast. This years defense is by far the fastest defense I have ever seen in my life. Mississippi State players will be shocked when they see just how fast we are.

gyver and LSUDad like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IMO this game hinges on our O. Like usual. If they can get out of their own way and make the plays. we win easy.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

We have the depth on offense. Come the fourth quarter we will have Moo State where we want them. Lets not forget we have been throwing out of one receiver sets so I guarantee you they are going to go to the tight end this week out of that same set. Once we open up the passing game out of a one receiver set then the running game is going to really break out.

gyver likes this.
  6. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

I believe the Tigers conditioning and depth at key positions will win this game for them. Moo St. will start sucking wind towards the end of the third quarter and get blasted the rest of the game.

Definately need to see better play out of both OL and DL. The trenches could make a big difference in this game. Good play by both lines will assure us a win.

gyver likes this.
  7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Last year we had a great RB in Hill, an not bad with Blue, who is now playing well with the Texans. This year you have a couple guys having to step up and handle the load, with two true freshmen backing them up. A bunch of young WR's, a true freshman starting at the position.
    Cam has been doing well getting the younger players involved. A good job controlling the clock, shortening the game, calling the right plays at the right time.
    You could see Cam used the Wisconsin game to show its a full game, not just hit and misses.

gyver and GregLSU like this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I ain't so sure. State plays in the SEC West and has not been a pushover in recent years. In the East Division they could be a contender.

LSUDieHard and LSUDad like this.
  9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Close game last year, then in the 4th, LSU pulled away and finished with 59 pts

10. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

That is true. Can't argue with you on that! But, I believe LSU will pull off the win.

LSUDad likes this.