"Moderate islam Does Not Exist"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by spikke, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Exactly. Here is an islamic radical with an agenda preaching radicalism, he doesn't speak for all muslims any more than Hannity speaks for all Christians.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You're not paying attention, Red.

3. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

Well, as far as immigration policies go I would not decide immigration based on religion, to be honest. I would base it more on languages. I think it would be easier to assimilate 50000 english speaking muslims than 50000 spanish speaking catholics. But then again...I know this is not politically correct. I think immigration is a danger to this country for other reasons than terrorism though, is my point.
    They don't have to be muslims to achieve demographic conquest. Talk to some folks in California or Texas......

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

sure, if you want. but more accurately i think he would claim the moderate Muslims are "not true muslims", and therefore all muslims are radical.

thats actually incorrect.

ever hear of a thing called "the crusades?"

we simply happen to be at a time in history when islam is the most radical religion.

but lets not sell christianity short. most christians believe that as an atheist i deserve to burn in hell for all eternity. so thats nice of them.

again, dont sell christians short, they are terrible too. they stupidly believe our country was founded on christian principles.

unlike sweet christianity which supposes that you damn well better believe or burn in hellfire forever.

look, i agree that muslims are terrible. but it simply isnt true that all muslims think that way. there as assloads of muslims in new york, and nobody is getting executed.

christian god called in 7 plagues, he flooded the whole damn world and killed everyone except noah, he trashed cities with brimstone all manner of crap. o my goodness does chrstian god love to kill an infidel. he will flood the whole damn planet and drown everyone if he has to! how can you forget this? this is like the most famous thing in the bible, dude. god drowned EVERYONE except noah, who apparently was a real gentleman.

i would assume that if i tell you i personally know moderate muslims that i am either lying or they are not muslims.

here is your logical fallacy:

No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How so, Mr. Homeroom Teacher? I agreed with somebody.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Is that gum in your mouth?

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

better than a broom stick up his ass.

and you know im not talking about you or red. just talking "in general".

8. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

martin:
    I don't think most christians would say you deserve it.....they would say there is good evidence that God may decide you deserve it. I don't think most christians claim to be able to make that judgement........God can though, in which case you may be in for some trouble. Don't feel bad, though....there are plenty of people that may be in for some trouble.

martin:

The country was founded on christian principles....who do you think founded the place? Atheists?

martin:

who ever told you christianity was sweet? Christianity is true is the idea....it has nothing to do with sweet or not. You may disagree whether its true or not but I don't think anyone has ever described it as "sweet". The central act is a man dying on a cross.....who in the world ever said that was sweet, man? Christianity is full of suffering and sacrifice.

9. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Correction…that guy is a Christian who has apostatized from Islam and like many other Muslim apostates now living in the West, he is trying to sound the alarm with respect to the true nature of Islam, only people like you are too blinded by political correct multiculturalism and too tied to your leftwing ideology to believe what he says and simply dismiss him as being a kook.

Indeed, you’d rather take the word of Muslims spewing taqiyya to fool gullible kafir infidels and condemn and prosecute people like Geert Wilders and others who have the audacity to speak the truth about Islam. Meanwhile, you can’t backup any of your silly and asinine assertions in any event.

The truth is Islam is radical because it calls for the subjugation of all infidels and any ideology that calls for the subjugation of all infidels is radical in my book and anyone that adheres to that radical ideology is also a radical.

However, in the case of that particular Muslim being interviewed by Hannity, he isn’t a radical because he is a Christian who was able to apostatize and successfully escape from Islam. In any event, if he ever went back to the Dar al Islam, he would no doubt get his throat slit by a pious Muslim.

1 person likes this.
  10. martin

martin Banned Forever

spikke, you are not listening.

there are plenty of people who call themselves muslims that are not particularly radical. this guy would simply claim those particular folks are not really muslims, thereby creating a tautological argument for himself. that does not mean those people do not exist. do you understand that?

you are barking up the wrong tree if you send that logic my way. i am very racist and not afraid to say the most politically incorrect thing you can imagine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.