Moo U Grad Proposes to Girlfriend in Saban's Office

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...labama-coach-nick-saban--video-184005349.html

Man hides in bathroom before proposing to girlfriend in office of Alabama coach Nick Saban (Video)

We’ve all seen in-stadium proposals, but how about a proposal from the office of your favorite college coach? That’s exactly what Drew Clayton pulled off for his now-fiancée, Kayla Posey.

According to Al.com, at the time of the engagement, Posey was finishing up graduate school at Alabama and was working in the Alabama Football office, eventually moving up the ladder to become an assistant of Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban.

With the help of Posey’s co-workers from the football office, Clayton was able to propose to her inside Nick Saban’s office. Best of all, the scene was captured on camera.

Clayton, an alum of Mississippi State, said that he hid in Saban’s private bathroom for about 30 minutes (Saban was out of town) after he replaced a 2012 BCS National Championship ring that was on the coach’s coffee table and replaced it with a custom engagement ring he had designed for Posey.

Meanwhile, Posey’s co-workers told her that a “very important guest” was coming to visit the facilities, so she “needed to shine the rings in Saban’s office.”

That was when she noticed that her ring was in place of one of Saban's rings.

“When I got into the office, one of the national championship boxes was closed,” she said. “I started cleaning it with my dress and I opened the box. I looked at it for a second, and I thought, ‘That’s my ring.’”

That was the moment when Clayton came out from the bathroom and got down on one knee.

“I was never the kind of guy that wanted to ‘go to dinner and go on a walk and then pop the question,’” Clayton said. “I wanted something that was very cool, and something we could always remember.”

Well done, Mr. Clayton. Well done indeed.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

More than ever, I am convinced the tide is all the gumps have. Hiding in lil nickys shitter.

gyver and Winston1 like this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

And you can bet Nick laughed his ass off when he found about it. Yea, right.

I wonder how many pink slips were handed out?

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. furduknfish

He had a crew in there sanitizing every inch of the place.

COTiger likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Hilarious!

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No way they would even think of doing something like that without him ok-ing first. Everyone in the state, much less the his own staff, is scared shitless of him.

7. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Maybe having Les officiate the wedding would be nice, or having him eat some grass and "find" a ring to give to ... FUCK NO ... propose yourself without some retarded shit like that. I bet Lil Nicky demanded a bj from her in return for using their office.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Maybe I'm old school, but coming out of a shitter to propose just don't seem right. Damn.

fanatic, LSUTiga and furduknfish like this.
  9. furduknfish

Pretty sure payment was rendered by both parties.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He's not nearly the first guy to go down to his knees in Saban's office.

fanatic and HalloweenRun like this.