more Bama madness

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Oct 1, 2003.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its really not such a bad idea if it raises money for a worthwhile cause. I bet a lot of LSU fans would buy a Nick Saban or a Charlie Mac bobblehead.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Sad to say it I would be the first in line to get a Saban Booble Head.

Silly ? Oh yes but no more silly then my LSU toilet paper holder or LSU bottle opener that plays the LSU fightsong when you use it.

Its amazing what LSU fans would buy with LSU on it. Crap in a box and put LSU on the top and I bet someone would offer you 10 bucks for it.

4. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

I'm buying a bear bryant bobblehead, put it in a dress and make a hilarious webpage out of Bears adventures. then I am going to run from all the crazy rednecks with shotguns.

5. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

There are already some LSU bobble-heads. I saw them on the counter at Bank One a while back. There was a Pistol Pete, Coach Bertman and Coach Saban. We ought to consider offering them on a large scale basis and put the procedes towards Mike's new cage.

6. whyamiintexas

whyamiintexas Freshman

Speaking of geniuses from Alabama, I came across this on the www.tidefans.com site. A fan was upset about the officiating in the Alabama/Arkansas game and decided to write the SEC about it.

quote-- "Sent an Email to the SEC President
    In my humble opinion, the Southeastern Conference has the worst officials in the nation.
    They call far too many penalties. SEC officials do not "let them play", they call EVERYTHING they think they see. (Sometimes, in the SEC, the offense that draws the flag is only in the mind of the official).
    I know the SEC office doesn't care about the perception among Alabama fans that the officials cost them the game by ignoring opportunities to flag Arkansas for "un-sportsmanlike" conduct, and taking questionable opportunities to flag Alabama for "un-sportsmanlike" conduct. "

and he provides a link for others to email their complaints. A few posts further down we see a reply--

"Hey, Einstein. You need to check your link. you just sent that email to the president of the Southeastern Conference of SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS!!!!"

Link

7. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I for one don't get it. I've tried to express to my bama friends that this is ridiculous but they don't see any problems. So I guess poor old Bear Bryant ends up as just a bobblehead. Anyone know how a bobblehead ranks along with dickhead, hardhead, egghead, blockhead, etc.?

8. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I had forgotten about those. I saw them behind a glass case at T.J. Ribs

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

i would buy a dalton hilliard bobble-head. maybe even a Rohan Davey.

don't expect a Josh Booty one anytime soon though...head will be to big and it will fall flat on its a$$