More Bush lies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 21, 2004.

1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Yeah, sure: "Clinton made Bush do it." The sister to this lie is "The UN backed the Iraqi War."

The one thing that unites all right wingers is the ability to tell one outrageous bald-faced lie after another repeatedly when the facts are not on their side.

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

film maker you are also way late on this. Posting an article from June. Kay's report was in Oct.

thread link

link

cnn link

thread with quote link

link

cnn link

cnn link

If you have time before the oscars maybe you can try your fiction on these.

3. dallastigers

You quote me, but then put in quotes "Clinton made Bush do it" Did you read that in my post? or is this just more proof that you cannot read.

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

dallas, every one of your posts is proof that you cannot understand what you read.

5. dallastigers

What a stupid comparison?

You are just angry, because the government will not support you financially. I know people that are in wheel chairs that do not whine as much as you do. They just go out and work. Do not blame Bush for poor choice of employers.

6. dallastigers

That is pretty funny coming from you. I guess you at least have a sense of humor about your condition.

7. dallastigers

Re: I just couldn't resist

Would this be Clinton's lies as well?
    link

Of course he backed down in the face of "our trusted allies" which we see some were getting pretty good oil deals

continued at abcnews

8. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

What a moron!!!!!!
    Nowhere have you ever read me whine about the government not taking care of me! And nowhere have you ever read that I am angry. Quite the contrary, in spite of my diasbility, I live a pretty good life. I don't allow myself to get caught up in self-pity.
    The point I've been trying to make, which obviously is lost on you, is that this administration tells you one thing and then does something different and then makes people like you believe they did what they said they were going to do in the beginning and then makes you like what they actually did by convincing you they care about you.
    And people like you just accept it and follow along blindly. Good Americans, good patriots.
    Republicans don't give a rats ass about the common working man. The common working man to them is no more than a piece of equipment to be used up and replaced when he is worn out. They make you believe they are looking out for your best interests all the while screwing you. Big business and the Religious Right are what they are made of, one group a bunch of greedy industrialists that would enslave the common worker if they could and the other a bunch of lunatics like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts, etc. etc. These people have no more idea about the true teachings of Christ than the Pharisees and the Saducees had.
    Like I told someone else, you don't know me so don't presume to know whether I'm angry or feel sorry for myself or anything else.

9. dallastigers

Sounds a little angry and whining to me. In this day and age unless you are a vegetable (which your posts do leave some doubt on this) you can attempt to find something to do. The work may not be what you want to settle for, but if that is what it is than that is what it is. I know people who have had multiple back surgeries and people who have performed multiple back surgeries, and there is other ways to get back up to where they were before one way or another. The only ones that I know that did not are because of addiction to pain killers not because of still having true problems with their backs that stopped them from working at all.

10. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Now what?

My gosh, Dallasheadupmyass, it appears you can't be left alone for a minute without starting one of your childish mud slinging spats.

It looks to me like you need a time out in order to go to a quiet place where you can think about things little mister.

Once you've calmed down enough to continue, let's try to stay on point here in this thread, shall we?

Now, back to the business of that habitual liar in the white house.

Personally, I have to admit to a perverse joy in watching republicans go after each other like the jackels they are, and articles written by republicans pillorying other republicans are just about guaranteed to make me smile.

As far as my earlier post of the article by John Dean concerning Bush's eventual impeachment, I don't think you gave Mr. Dean's deadly focus on Bush's fabricational presidency it's due.

In another article written by Dean, he discusses Bushes overall pattern of lies, breaking them down into categories and rates them in several compelling ways.

He analyzes the work of the Washington editor of The Nation , David Corn, who has written a powerful -- not to mention disquieting -- 324-page polemic addressing the pervasive mendacity (that's LIES) of George W. Bush's administration. It is entitled The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception.

If you are honestly interested in the impeachability of Dubya, give it a read.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20031024.html

Dean of course doesn't stop there. I suppose Bush's lies hold the same type fascination for him that might be found in the Scott Peterson trial for the rest of us, as in "how the f*ck does he think we are so stupid as to believe that?"

He has written a book entitled "Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush" in which he supposedly really turns up the heat on your favorite liar. I say supposidly because the book will not be available until April.

This election sure is shaping up to be scads more fun than the last one, don'tchya think?