More likely: FB-NC or BB-NCAA bid

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pensacola, Aug 6, 2004.

?

Which is more likely to happen in 04-05 season?

1. Football wins National Championship

39 vote(s)
    52.7%
  2. Basketball gets and NCAA bid

35 vote(s)
    47.3%
  1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Kool-Aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SabanFan...I'm imagining you drinking up a big gulpful of Brady's Purple-colored Kool-Aid, cooing about the free pair of P&G polarized Oakley's, and telling us that the coaches are not subject to fan criticism in any way shape or form, not even if we pay to supplement his salary...

Are you talking about those foolish enough to give the man credit for TWO NCAA bids (one-and-done and one Sweet 16, which grows ever more distant with each passing day) in what...SEVEN SEASONS? Sheesh!

2 out of 7...We should MAKE the NCAA each year...2 out of 7.

If you're happy with 4 NCAA tournament games, with 2 wins in 7 years...then you might want to check whose drinking the Kool-Aid, and whose out here calling a spade a damn spade...

We go to the Big Dance 28% of the time under coach John Brady, what a sterling percentage...I mean, why don't we give him another damn extension, or name him coach for life...LOL

You really are rich...I think you disagree with me just to disagree with me, sometimes, because you REALLY cannot believe he's a good coach. I KNOW you know deep down this guy is a cull...

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

TE, you are occasionally amusing, you dont use your eyes or your head and read. really it entertains me the lengths you go to to be foolish in new and interesting ways.

do you know what this thread is about? have you read it? do you know what an ncaa tournament is? do you know how many teams go? do you know how many teams win national football championships? this is what we are talking about here. can you comprehend that?

so TE i ask you, do really believe we are equally or more likely to win the football national championship as go the NCAA hoops tourney? or are you just babbling at sabanfan for no reason because you still havent improved your awful reading comprehension skills?

3. TigerEducated

whatimsorrymartinicouldntreadyourpostbecauseicantreadandihavenopunctuationskillsireallyappreciateyoupointingouthowicannotreadireallythinkthispollwasputuptoshowthebradbuttmunchbunchhowlittlethevastsomewhatsilentmajoritythinksofhisnogood@rseandnottoservethattherearelotsofpeopleherewithunrealisticexpectationsperhapsitcouldalsomeanthatpeoplereallydojustthinkjohnbradysbrandoflsubasketballsucksthatbadeitherwayyoushouldreallystopandlookatthesheernumberofpeoplewhomadeachoiceagainstlsubasketballtheydontreallybelieveitbuttheyjustdislikebasketballorisitjohnbradysomuchthattheydvotelikethatthanksagainforpointingoutmylackofeducationalskillsireallyappreciatealltheconstructivecriticism

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

that is a really adult answer to my question.

what do you think is more likely, an ncaa basketball tourney appearance or football championship? i can type the question a few more times if you didnt understand.

5. TigerEducated

martinthanksagainforpointingoutmypoorreadingcomprehensionskillsearlierialsoliketheamateurhourpsychicroutineyoupullwiththeallusionstomyrelativelevelofmaturityorlackthereofyouknowifinditoddthatapersonwhoclaimsthatothershavereadingcomprehensionproblemsafewweeksbackthoughtimadeastoryupaboutjohnbradybeingadrugdealerwhenitwasquitewaterforcrystalclearthatisaidthatslikeallowingadrugdealerintoyourhouseimeanhowdidyougetthatidsaidbradywasadrugdealerbymemakingametaphoryouevengodindignantwhenyourealizedhowtotallyoffbaseyouwerewithyourwholeargumentthereohwelliguessweallliveinhypocrisyinlargeportionsofourlivesimeanhereiamtalkingtoanindividualwhosaysihaveterriblereadingcomprehensionskillswhenitsobviousireadandwriteataverycompetentlevelandthenontheothermessageboardonthissiteclaimsthatnoruleoflawgovernshimotherthanhisownconscienceinotherwordsnoonestopshimfromspeedingbuthimselfornoonestopshimfromrobbingabankthepenaltiessocietyassociateswithdeviantbehaviorarentdetterentforhimhejustinnatelyknowsthatheshouldorshouldnotdothingswithoutsocietyhaveasinglesmatteringofabitofinfluenceonhimmartinimsorryimbeingchildishandicantreadanditrytomakemyselflookfoolishcanyoueverforgiveme?

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i didnt read that. i guess you arent really into answering questions like a normal fellow.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Actually, he may think like some of us that JB has some very good qualities as a coach who may not be able to overcome his not so redeeming qualities which could be his downfall. Its really quite that simple to some. All the blowhard-coaching experts who state their credentials/assessments on JB are entitled to think their ways as well.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ditto but his posts seem shorter than way nonetheless.

9. TigerEducated

toansweryourquestioniwishallthesuccessintheworldforlsubasketballplayersbutiwishfornosuccessforjohnbradyasaheadcoachandtobehonestithinkneitheristrulypossiblethoughthefootballnationaltitleismoreprobabletomebecausesabansplayersdontdoubthimorcursehimoutonthebenchormakegesturestowardsopposingfansorblamethemforteamlossesorkeepthugsaroundbecausehefeelslikewinsaremoreimportantthanintegrityagainiapologizeformyterriblelackofreadingcomprehensionskillswillyoupleasepointoutthatihaveaskedsabanfanonnumerousoccassionstoprovidemeonequotewherebradyhastakenaccountabilityforhisteamsfailuresandhisownpersonalshortcomingsasacoachihaveaskedthismanytimesandheneveranswersimeanidontseeyoutalkingsmackabouthisreadingcomprehensionlevelsisitbecausehehasaquotebookthathesetsbyhiscomputerdeskandidontisthatwhyyoulikehimmore?

10. TigerEducated

tirkbecausemyreadingskillsandreadingcomprehensionskillssucksomuchijustgotsodepressedthatistoppedusingthespacebarsothaticouldjustsinklowerintothedepressionthatthemeanspiritedmartinhasthrustmypoorfragilepsycheintoohwoeisme