More love...................

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by XXL TideFan, Dec 17, 2003.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

from the pretenders on the plains. The more that I read the aubbbbbie boards, the more that I like you guys. Gotta get me one of those new hats when they come out.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

more aubbbbie love

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yeah, but they sure will line up for their million dollar check our being in the Sugar Bowl will get them.

3. XXL TideFan

I will be pulling for ya'll and we don't even get to share the pie this year.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The originator of the thread is a bitter aubie fan who can't stand to see others succeed while his team wallows in mediocrity. However, lest we condemn all Faux Tiger fans, this one makes puts everything into it's proper perspective:

"No, what makes recruiting hard for Auburn is embarassing seasons on the football field, followed by embarassing bumbling by our AD and school president followed by the very embarrasing prospect of our university losing accredidation because of the idiots pulling the strings.

This was about when Auburn needed to be taking advantage of our biggest in-state rival being on probation, a young Florida team trying to find itself, a Georgia team that is in the process of reloading, a schizo Tennessee squad, etc. LSU had the same opportunity. They made the most of it, Auburn didn't. Regardless of whether LSU wins or loses, they're going to continue to kick Auburn's head in as far as recruiting goes. We need to take care of our own business and root for our own success rather than the failure of others.

LSU is SEC. They win the NC, the SEC gets more prestige which translates to more exposure, more attention and more national recruits looking this way. "

GO AUBURN!! Beat whoever it is you're playing in whatever Bowl you're in, whenever it is.

5. XXL TideFan

You can't go to their board and say anything other than "Kumbaya" or you get banned.
    I have been booted twice for normal football discourse.

6. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Look Bama Boy, I think you need to migrate to a better AU board. There was a thread on here a few days ago about any other LSU boards, and the conclusion was that this one was the best to talk football, and the one with the least yahoos. So why dont you go to an Auburn board of the same quality like WEN. And for the love of God quit trying to stir up hate for Auburn, stir it up with your own people but spreading it to the masses is just pathetic.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Nothing wrong with having AU true colors shown to not just this board, but all LSU fan boards. Maybe some new posters here dont know how our SEC bro's feel about them and the state they reside in. Not a day goes by, a nasty thread gets going on your boards about LSU, and those threads get huge replies. You say visit the other AU boards, but I can show you 5 or more LSU forums that hardly mention AU, much less get a hundred derogatory responses. While you may be in the minority among AU fans, and I can respect that, the majority of them are consumed with LSU and want to see failure in Baton Rouge.

8. XXL TideFan

I will check out WEN. Judging by your response, there would be more typical aubbbbbie shrill rhetoric.
    "Bama Boy" is not in my name anywhere. When you reply in such a manner it brings out the red headed stepchild in you.

9. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Thats fine, Im sure that stuff does get started on other AU boards, but I dont read those boards. Mainly because of the fact that its just people sitting around trying to ruffle each others feathers, and I dont want to waste my time reading that crap. But notice what I said before, maybe you should realize the quality of the board.

I wouldnt say the majority, buts thats just MHO, and you have yours. But everything Ive ever read from you, concerning AU, is just like the comment you just made to me. You seem pretty consumed with wishing gloom and doom on AU yourself.

Im sorry, Ill refer to you as XXL Tide Fan from now on. Im married to one of your kind and he would never refer to me as a red headed stepchild. He knows where that would land him. ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

We need an (LSSS) forum in here ... LSU's SEC Sycophants Smackdown.