More News from UT:)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TabasoCAT, Nov 4, 2002.

1. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

The Vol humour didn't go unnoticed by me. I have been laughing so hard I couldn't reply. lol
    A couple of years ago Phat Phil was telling recruits that Bama would be out of business in a couple of years. Wonder what he will tell them this year?
    It will be interesting to see if the NCAA is sincere in their message and treat future crimes the same as they did us.

2. TabasoCAT

TabasoCAT Guest

Here is a Vol Joke for you BayouTider

On a tour of Florida, the Pope took a couple of days off his itinerary to visit the Florida coastline for an impromptu sightseeing trip. His 4X4 "Pope mobile" was driving along the beautiful shoreline when there was an enormous commotion heard just off the headland.

They rushed to see what it was and upon approaching the scene, the Pope noticed in the
    water a hapless man wearing an orange Tennessee football jersey, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark.

At that moment a speedboat containing three men wearing University of Kentucky football jerseys roared into view from around the point. Immediately, one of the men took aim and fired a harpoon into the shark's ribs, immobilizing it instantly. The other two reached out and
    pulled the Tennessee fan from the water and then, using long clubs, beat the shark to death. They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious man into the boat along with the dead shark and then prepared for a hasty retreat when they heard frantic shouting from the shore. It was the Pope
    summoning them to the beach.

After they reached shore, the Pope praised
    them for the rescue and said, "I give you my blessing for your brave actions. I had heard that there is bitter hatred between the
    people of the University of Tennessee and the University of Kentucky, but now I
    can see with my own eyes this is not true. I can see that your society is a truly enlightened example of true harmony and could serve as a
    model on which other schools could follow".

He blessed them all and drove off in a cloud of dust. As he departed, the harpooner asked the
    others, "Who was that?" "That," one answered, "was his Holiness the Pope. He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom." "Well," the harpooner replied, "he doesn't know anything about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up okay or do we need to get another
    one?"

:D :D :D

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

What's orange, 100 yards long and has 32 teeth?

Front row of a Tennessee football crowd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Tooth brush" was invented at UT

If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a "Teeth brush"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. TabasoCAT

TabasoCAT Guest

What's the difference between the Vols and the Titans?

The Titans have a salary cap.:D