more on Mike Williams

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Big Earl, Aug 13, 2004.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I wish the NCAA would get this over with NOW. Thinking about Mike Williams practicing right now daily with USC.. This is just a big slap in the face to the NCAA.

2. Lump

Lump Founding Member

My prediction is a 4 game suspension. You just know that if the media moguls can morph the entire bcs structure to their liking, they can certainly get their superstar back in the fold. I do agree with previous posters though that this will open a pandora's box...every previous player who signed with an agent and was ruled ineligible will sue, and every future player who declares and doesnt get drafted, or even doesn't get drafted as high as they wanted, will sue to get back in school. This is one of those decisions that will impact college football for the next 10-20 years. Hopefully the NCAA will grow some stones and make the right decision.

3. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Freshman

USC

USC is OJ Simpson. He is now down here in Miami doing dildo films.

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I doubt he gets a suspension. I believe he will play immediately.

5. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I don't think *anybody* is shutting him down on this level.

If USC plays LSU, the emphasis will be on putting the pretty boy QB on his ass a la' J. White. Mike Williams cannot catch what Matt Leinhart cannot throw.

6. jrltiger

jrltiger Founding Member

That's alright, we could start threads about their fans if we wanted to.......D'oh I forgot, they DON'T HAVE ANY FANS!!! USC:angryfire :lsup: :champs: