MORE RACIAL TENSION

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by meauxjeaux2, Oct 4, 2007.

1. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

2. meauxjeaux2

anyone hear richard condons show yesterday talking about the black thug that beat the crap out of the white woman teacher in lavonia?He was very direct and to the point on his show.

3. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

This type of stuff has been happening for years. Only difference is now every tom, dick, and harry has a cell phone that can record it.

I was referring to the kids ganging up on another kid....

4. lsugrad00

I didn't hear about the teacher crap, but it just points to a lack of respect that todays youth have for adults. I knew a lot kids like this growing up.

Most came from single parent homes where the mom was working her a** off just to feed the family and keep a roof over their head and Dad is no where to be seen.

Without a strong parental figure the boys didn't have respect for authority figures and the girls didn't respect themselves and ended up pregnant early and often.

It was just a repeating cycle of poverty and anti-social behavior. I'm not saying it's like this in single parent homes, I came from one myself, just my personal experience.

5. meauxjeaux2

I know some kids have a tough time growing up,but the general public is paying the price for their lack of upbringing.I haven't heard anything from the naacp,al sharpton,JJ,or anybody that was there for the jena 6 rally say anything about this beating.Funny what indisputable evidence does.

6. lsugrad00

Oh I'm not making excuses for the little bastards, but the little a**holes in jail before the start killing people. Everyone has a damn sob story about why they are f$%^ed up.

I'm saying this has more to do with a break down in the traditional family than it does with race. It's easy to say ' those damn <insert race> kids', but the fact is stupid people come in all sorts of colors.

7. meauxjeaux2

I wonder why then all you keep hearing about latley is groups of blacks ganging up on 1 white?I'm sure it does happen in all races,but come on,look at the %.

8. lsugrad00

Yeah and 40 years ago it was white kids beating up black kids because the black kid wanted to go to the same school, drink out of the same water fountain, or god forbid look at a white girl. It was a problem with society not the race of the kids involved.

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I don't have too much to say just didn't think you guys should have your very own thread! :grin:

Seriously though it depends on the area I think alot to. There is very little black/white tension in Orlando and Miami that I hav eseen but more white/black vs. cuban/puerto ricans tension. There are a lot of hate crimes around central and South Florida but it is mainly that way and not so much black/white.

Just an observation and an interjection into a private conversation! :hihi:

10. meauxjeaux2

yeah I'm sure things were that way back then,I wonder how many of these young kids that are doing this right now use that as an excuse to do what they are doing?