Morons should think twice about posting smack.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BufordDAWG, Oct 3, 2004.

1. BufordDAWG

BufordDAWG Founding Member

Yeah I read that this morning. I was surprised they would use something like that, like they needed extra motivation after the ass whipping LSU put on us in the SECCG last year.

No matter what anyone said leading up to this game, it was absolutely a redemption/payback game.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

If Georgia needed any extra motivation other than losing twice last year.
    Once in the SEC CG which kept them playing for #1.

Then they didn't deserve to win.
    I don't think anything some idiot poster said or did amounts to a hill of beans.
    As long as the team or players didn't do it, who cares?

Idiot fans do stuff like that at every school for every team.
    Maybe the newspaper was just looking for a story to sell more papers.
    Kinda like Rather Gate.

3. I agree about them not needing the motivation, that sounds like Francchione kinda bs. I never liked that picture though, i got it in an e-mail... being stupid like that will always cost you SOMETHING in the end whether its reputation or whatever. Whoever did those pics is an idiot.

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

This is just proof that public internet message boards can have an impact in providing motivation to our enemies. Coaches talk all the time about how messag boards dont mean anything but most of the time you are getting the pulse of the fan base reflected on whats posted.

Unfortunatly, smack talkers and $hit disturbers do a lot more to hurt us than help us as evidenced here. People like Ramah need to STFU and quit giving our enemies more motivation. They already have enough without this garbage.

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

I believe the fact that LSU was the defending MNC had far more to do with motivating LSU's opponents than the stuff on these boards. The players know how to put it in perspective.

6. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

I declare horsesh!t to all of the smack talk nonsense. You know what the final score would have been without that little picture on their locker??

45 to fuc*in 16.....

7. True dat

8. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Ok, I am sending Brown the same picture with UF instead of LSU's name....:lol: