Most Anticipated Games - Football

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, May 10, 2005.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I can't wait to see Auburn fans leaving the stadium early yet again at LSU Stadium.

2. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

I so agree with that statement. (Of course we will win it :hihi: ):geauxtige

So after that I will anticpate all of the games and yell, scream and bleed purple and gold!!!!

:lsup: :geauxtige :lsup: :geauxtige :lsup: :geauxtige :lsup:

Heather

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I want to see his face when he runs out onto the field and here what 93000 rabid Tiger fans sound like... he will probably be grinning ear to ear.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in the tunnel when the band plays "Stadium Entrance"... I havent actually heard more than the first two notes ever in TS... you hear the first note and then just LOUD. He is in for a huge culture shock.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

LMAO!!:hihi:

i do have to say that the LSU vs AU matchup is one of my most highly anticipated. in fact, AU is ALWAYS one of my most anticipated, if not THE most, despite what kind of a team they are said to have.

but this year, it'll be the 2003 NC vs the 2004, 13-0, cheated out of an NC chance. that's something to look forward to. it's also one of the reasons i was sort of disappointed ya'll got looked over. i wanted it to be the matchup of the 2 previous NCs. how often does that happen in the regular season?

5. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

Could we be lucky enough to have it on TV? :grin:

114 days, 45 minutes, 26 seconds

Heather