Most exciting 2010 recruits?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by StreetDiction, Jan 14, 2010.

1. StreetDiction

StreetDiction Gary Crowton Hater

I've got decent footage for Ware, Gore, Marsh, Hunter, Zach Lee, Maclin, and Reid.

If anyone has a link to footage for anyone else they think should be included, it would be much appreciated.

:geaux:

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

3. StreetDiction

man, thanks for those links. Ronnie showed some good breakaway speed and nice moves, but Worle was ridiculous. For all the Jacob Hester lovers, his highlights are a must see. Blowing people up blocking, running over people, hitting the hole, dragging half the team 5-10 yards.

Then the guy came off the edge from DE, overpowered bigger guys and chased down the QB and could slam him down with barely a finger on him.

wow

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Worle showed those big hits I was talking about. That guy looks more like an assassin than a fullback at times. Funny how when everyone 's talking about running backs, they don't even mention Worle....not anymore.

5. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Worle is such a pimp :hihi:

6. StreetDiction

I am holding off on releasing this video until I make sure all the kids sign. I already had some Hunter video chopped up and in the mix. I should send it to him just to make him feel bad. I don't care if TN is an hour or way from where you live or if you have a problem with a track coach. He hurt me deeply and he should pay. ha

7. StreetDiction

after watching Copeland knife through the OL of opposing teams, im' hoping we get him. Hell, I could make the entire highlight film about him and and Worle. I wish all high schools had this good of footage.

8. StreetDiction

first of all, can't believe we got Copeland. that just made my highlight video 10 times better at least. ok, now that every one has signed their LOI, I am going to finish this.

So far Ware, Worle, and Copeland's highlights are the best I've got. Give me some impressive film. I like hard hitting and breaking ankles.

9. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Copeland.