Most Exhliarating LSU Sports Moment

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by luvdimtigers, Jan 22, 2011.

1. pepe lepew

pepe lepew what's that smell......??

Beating ND in '71, 28-8 on ABC Saturday night football... Bert Jone's to Andy Hamilton was priceless ......I was in the south endzone.

1 person likes this.
  2. verouchi

verouchi KOC-RPH

So many great moments...

Matt Maulk to Skyler Green TD 2003 Georgia

Bluegrass Miracle

01 tenn. Pass deflection In ot

Byrd catch vs auburn

Cedric donaldson pick 6
    And herb Tyler jump and fist pump

Just off the top of my head

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

troy twillie's int in the end zone last play of auburn game in '95.

dam it felt good to win again.

4. CarolinaTiger61

CarolinaTiger61 Recently Repatriated

My most exhilarating moment was at the 2003 national championship. I was in the Tiger Band, and we were all lined up in the endzone to do the pregame thing. Before the drum major even stepped out in front, the noise was deafening. Because of the noise, I couldn't hear the drumbeat as we marched out, so I had to watch the feet of everyone in front of me to stay in time. The noise reached a climax when all the lines stopped and the drums started playing the intro. When our horns came up to play the salute to the four corners, I couldn't hear myself or anyone around me playing and was operating completely off muscle memory. The ground was literally shaking under my feet. The rest is a blur.

Oh yeah, then we beat Oklahoma and their Heisman QB and won the national championship. The party in New Orleans that night was pretty great.

2 people like this.
  5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Darrell Mitchell's game winning 3 to beat Texas A&M and get us to the sweet 16 in basketball.

(everything else was already said but Sklyer Green/Warren Morris are my other two nominees.)

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That was a big game, too. I was a 3/c midshipman (sophomore) at USNA and we were "invited" into the company wardroom (tv room) to watch the game.

Mostly yankees (and ND fans). I got kicked out for cheering for LSU so much. Some guys came and got me, and let me back in after apologizing for some of the other upper classmen being such jerks.

Geaux Tigers.