Most Memorable Touchdown???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by verouchi, Aug 23, 2006.

1. verouchi

verouchi KOC-RPH

That eddie kennison was against state right?

i remember him getting like bumped or something back into the endzone then just taking off...

was there for the bluegrass miracle... never been hit as hard after a touchdown by my brother... good tackle jroy... was worth every bit... lord knows i was feeling no pain... on the field in their stadium...

another big one was the cedric donaldson 97 florida return for a td...

2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

vs. Notre Dame - 1971 (?) - Jones to Hamilton - Notre Dame had all-america DB that Hamilton took to the woodshed all night.

vs. Ole Miss - 1970 (?) - Casanova's dual punt returns

vs. A&M - 1988 (?) - Guidry to Martin - Slant-in to the baldheaded, skinny white boy for about 80 yds. Martin left aggy in the dust.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Auburn 1988 . . . Earthquake Game . . . Hodson to Fuller . . . TD!

4. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

Marcus Spears interception for a touchdown against Jason White and the OU Sooners in the National Championship Game in 03

5. jplaf

jplaf Founding Member

Its got to be the earthquake game I was 11 and it was my second game I ever saw in Tiger Stadium from that point on I knew I would always love LSU:helmet: :helmet:

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The Earthquake Game was super-exciting--especially from the student section.

In '02, I scared my then one-year-old daughter to tears during the Bluegrass Miracle.

In '03, I woke up the same poor napping daughter, then two, as Skyler brought us ahead of UGA.

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

The best "I was there" touchdown was the Matt to Skyler. Standing on the opposite side of the field and watching that ball just float into his hands...I think I jumped 20 feet. An official had to pull me out of the end zone. On TV was the Marcus to Henderson...I jumped 20 feet across the living room.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Since we're going old school....Todd Kinchen's punt return against A&M where he ran about 130 yards.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Without a doubt...this is "THE" one. We knocked Auburn from the national title hunt by winning this game. It had to be one of our best wins and certainly one of Auburns all-time worse losses because they pretty much owned us the whole game until the last drive. I dont think we even crossed midfield the entire game until the last drive.

10. LSUDork

LSUDork LSU Drumline '00-'04

You read my mind. :) That one will always be my favorite. That one and the Rohan-to-Royal in the 2000 UT game.