Most Memorable Touchdown???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by verouchi, Aug 23, 2006.

1. TigerSac

TigerSac Founding Member

I would definiteley have to say Hodson to Fuller in 1988, over Auburn 7-6, I believe it was. I was 16 years and my dad and I had been to every game since I was 8 years old and many more thereafter. It was a big defensive struggle and Pat "Tie" had a solid team. On that final drive that led up to the Fuller TD, I believe the Tigers converted two 4th down conversions. When Eddie Fuller caught that pass in the back of the end zone, it was the first time I ever teared up.

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Ah...gotcha...BTW love the avatar...I'm stealing it for anothe site. :D

What year was it when LSU scored on the first play from scrimmage against Florida St? They eventually lost but that one was a momentum builder althought we were pretty much outgunned for the rest of the game. I think it was in '88. I don't remeber the players either but it was like a 40 yard pass play.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

All good ones but I have to say on a personal level its more then just one touchdown.

For me it was every touchdown scored in the LSU/UF 02 game in the Swamp.

Maybe it was sitting inside the band not being able to hear anything except the horns next to me, maybe it was the fact of sitting right across from a UF section giving them the Gator chomp, maybe it was the getting the upper deck and lower deck of Tiger Fans chanting GEAUX TIGERS, or it could have been that I was just drunk but I remember every single touchdown from that game just as if I watched it yesterday.

4. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

I need some help on this one.

It was early 90's in South Carolina.

I know the quarterback was Jamie Howard. The long touchdown pass was to tie the game. Jamie was playing with a concussion, and the receiver had a fracture in his leg. I just remember thinking that those 2 were playing with a pair of b@lls that would make most of us envious.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

1995. The receiver was Shedrick Wilson. DiNardo's first season.

6. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

It's definitely Mauck to Skyler against UGA for me.

I was on the field just behind the endzone shooting the game and Skyler landed about 8 feet from me.

I was even happier when I saw that I shot the whole play perfectly!

7. Stadium Rat

Stadium Rat Freshman

Who was the LSU player that fumbled against Notre Dame, which led to a TD and then ran the ensuing kickoff back for a score?:lsup:

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

All Eyes on 3 :tigerhead

9. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I agree... Remember it like it was yesterday. "You're leaving Louisiana, turn your clocks back 4 seconds!"

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

It was a blowout...like 41-14 but I don't remember the players. I just remember being pumped because we scored so quickly...in fact I think we lead 14-7 at one point. What I remember of the touchdown is the reciever scored, ran to the fence and slapped it. They had a shot of one of the Fla St linemen and he was just nodding his head like "yea...thats ok...we'll be back". Boy did they.