Mothers Day Help!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, May 7, 2003.

1. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

Does anyone know where I can buy the Pewter LSU Alumni Licence Plate Frame? I tried Tiger Mania in the mall and they didn't have any. Any suggestions on where else I should try to look?

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

If you make it to New Orleans try Tyger Gifts. I think its actually in Meterie but not sure exactly where. The LSU bookstore is also worth a shot along with the other off-campus bookstores.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

You can try the Tiger Mania on Highland Road. Mabey they will have it. They sometimes have a diffrent selection then the one at the mall.
    Here's a link to TigerManias web site

Link

4. TomyDingo

thanks guys, i looked at the tiger mania site, but didn't see the license frames i was looking for. I'm going to try the union book store and the tiger mania on highland. also there's a new LSU store off of airline I'm going to try. Thanks guys!

5. Hub

Hub Founding Member

the book store has lots of different license plates and frames.......atleast they did at Xmas.

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Tyger Gifts in Metairie has a website that you could order from. Good luck on getting it there before Sunday though. I'm sure they would overnight it, if you are willing to pay for it.

It warms my heart to see someone giving their mother an LSU license plate for Mothers day.:)

7. roussel_10

roussel_10 Founding Member

gift shop in the stadium

they got em at that gift shop thats in the stadium, i forgot what it was called but they got all the license plates there

8. TomyDingo

i bought an alumni pewter license plate for $25 and a LSU pewter license plate fram for $22 at the Union Store.

thanks for the help!