Moussaoui....Life or Death?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by G_MAN113, Apr 14, 2006.

?

Moussaoui...Life or Death?

1. Give this assclown the needle

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. Lock him away for life

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'm thinking that death is too good for this guy. Lock him in an 8x5 cell for the rest of his life w/ no contact w/ the outside world. Put him on a starvation diet and then fry bacon outside his cell to tempt him.

2. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

I'd love to just turn him over to the victim's families, but, he is mocking their deaths in court. His ultimate goal is death, to be some sort of martyr and create as much of an uproar as he possibly can. Lock him away with a bunch of sex offenders and let the muslim world forget about him. His execution would result in a hostile circus imo.

3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Clearly this man deserves death. Your recommendations are good, but not very realistic. If he gets life, other than being locked up, not much bad will happen to him - unless the inmates kill him. So if he wants to be a martyr, I say oblige him. No one deserves death more than this guy.

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

:hihi: :hihi: I say strap the dude's arms and legs down. Put a feeding tube in his stomache. Give him just enough nourishment to keep him functional. No tv. No papers. Let the dude go nuts.....slowly.................VERY SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!! Let naked women dance in front of him. PLAY VIDEO RECORDINGS OVER AND OVER THAT INSULT HIS GOD

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Death is way too easy, and just what he wants.

He's one of the best candidates for the glass treatment that I've ever seen.

6. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Put him to death so I can quit hearing about him. He can want to be a martyr or what ever but he will get he just reward as soon as he is dead. Enjoy eternity.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The only possible reason to spare this guy is the possibility that he still might give up some intelligence on Al Qaida that could help us.

Otherwise drag him through the streets of New York behind a fire truck . . . slowly.

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I don't think he's talking, Red. And even if he did, I doubt he could provide us with any intel of real use. I get the idea that this guy is kind of a wannabe...the spirit and desire to be a real bad guy are there, but he's just too much of an inept bungler to carry it off. I sort of doubt that Al Quaeda leadership would trust a lugnut like this guy with any information of real value.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

He wants to be martyred. Don't give him the luxury. I like
    col reb's idea.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

No. You're just against the death penalty.