Moving on...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Each card comes with an automatic chance to win amazing prizes, like dinner with me. I don't know if that's an amazing prize, but it's what we have."

My goodness. LMAO

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I mean, yeah, but the type of dumbass to buy those would be the type of people to want to win a dinner with the former President. It’s a stupid way to make money, but I’m missing your reasoning for hating it so much.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh your card will never be pulled. Trump is a man sissy liberals are too feminine to sit at his table.

Move on Karen.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Hating it? I'm LOVING it.

MAGAts forgive him that he wants to suspend the Constitution.... after all, they don't know shit about the Constitution so don't really care much about it, themselves.... but I'm not sure they'll forgive him proving himself a clown, and making them look like clowns for supporting him.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And I'm being proven correct as usual.... here are reactions taken from freerepublic.com, one of the most attended republican forum sites:

Ummmmmmm....... what?

This is just so f******g dumb. Really? This is his big announcement?

You know what. I'm done. Walking away.

Uh, I joked yesterday that the "Major Announcement" would be akin to the leg lamp "Major Award" from A Christmas Story.

Guess I wasn't far off.

Beats signing autographs for 5 bucks.

The Ye/Milo/Fuentes thing is still kind of reeking too...not aging well TBH...

Wow... just wow.

Is this supposed to be a joke? The country is falling apart, desperate for some good news, and the major announcement is trading cards? I love Trump, but this is really causing me to wonder what he’s thinking.

Not interested.

Next man up?

THAT'S the Big Announcement?!

Come on, this must be a (bad) joke. Please tell me this is not real news.

Drink more Ovaltine

what's worse is that they're digital, so no physical cards.... just NFT

This. Is. Hilarious.

(And very, very sad.)

Speechless.

Seriously?

Cringe worthy.

Ok, explain to me how this advances the cause?

Wait. What? My guess was that Trump's "major announcement" due today was going to be his 2024 VP pick, or perhaps the uncovering of a smoking gun from the 2020 election.

So either this is the Babylon Bee or I’m done with Trump. Thank you for your service, but I’m moving on.

I'd previously thought "DeSanctimonious" was the moment he jumped the shark.

Clearly, I was wrong.

It advances HIS cause. No other cause will be helped.

Embarrassing

YGBSM

Lol yeah sure either that or just bilking his dwindling base of delusional followers, who rationalize every embarrassment like battered housewives. This guy has jumped the shark so hard he's in space.

Please release the Kraken, Mr. Trump. I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting...

I’m sorry, but this trading card thing at $99 is a bit ridiculous. There must be something substantive he's preparing.

Pathetic.
    His ego is bigger than Obama's.

what a loser.

Please tell me this isn't real.

Trump thinks this is a good idea? It looks idiotic.

It trivializes the cause, his contributions to it as well as his presidency. It's appropriate for high school student council presidency.

Is a bubble gum card? Yeah, that's how you demonstrate saving America is a big deal.

The guy's a moron.

It's just a very bad idea and he should have known better. Disappointing.

I am at a loss of whether I should laugh or cry

Yesterday I considered he was going to announce that he would support whoever the party says....

Then I thought....

When did Trump support anyone other than himself?

Satire? I certainly hope so...

So am I. No way can I support this nonsense. We need a serious minded person to take over the movement from here out.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Not even an actual card you could stuff in you mother-in-law's stocking as a gag. I want any Freeper who is dipshit enough to actually pay for this to speak up now so I can make my own "digital trading cards."

There's no evidence anywhere that he intended this as a troll job, but if he did, he's trolling everyone, not just the left. And most people don't like to be trolled.

So...what's the goal of this? To cause even more people to eyeroll him? How does this possiy benefit his 2024 campaign?

It sounds like Trump may have TDS himself?

Are you effing kidding me! People can't put gas in their cars and he's hawking trading cards. I am not amused!

It sounds like Trump may have TDS himself?

That made me laugh. This is the kind of thing his enemies would do as a joke to mock him for being narcissistic. And he just handed it to them.

It's like the political version of suicide by cop.

They have broke him. If he is doing this just to annoy the left, fine. But you can’t be a serious candidate and do this crap. Our Country is in seriously bad shape.

Yesterday, people were wondering if Trump was going to announce he wasn’t going to run. I guess he just did just that.

It’s as if he is announcing to the world that he thinks we are suckers. It’s as if he was sitting around saying, "I could get them to buy anything."

This is beyond sad.

NFT only, and you get a random card. You can't specify which card you get, so even if you bought enough cards for them all, you could end up with duplicates.

I predicted a leg lamp yesterday, and I turned out to be right!

What a joke. I'm officially a DeSantis guy now.

Or more precisely... "the sort of thing you would do when you are completely out of ideas.."

I was telling everyone I know that he would be announcing his VP choice (Kari Lake?) with a joint appearance. And then this...our nation is disintegrating, on life support, and he's hawking $99 trading cards?! WTH?!

Apart from what a laughably stupid announcement it is politically after the build up, love that it's garbage even by the standard of digital trading cards which are the dumbest thing in the world. At least give the Kool-Aid drinkers a nice shiny Topps card to put by their shrine.

I’m done.

I really believe the 'campaign' is just about donations and legal matterd timing.

DeSantis is the way to go.

Trump just commits unforced error after unforced error.

No Trump has gone full retard. This kind of chit is not helpful. Honestly I just don’t get it. Tone deaf is not Trump's normal behavior.

Trump is only a "real chance" if he could get re-elected. Not gonna happen.

His sad obsession with 2020 has devolved into hocking digital trading cards. He has no fire in his belly to be president again. He will not be the GOP nominee. I am cautiously optimistic it won’t be DeSantis either. No coronations. Trump had his time to ensure he was setup for a successful rematch in 2024 and at nearly every critical turn went down the wrong road. It’s disheartening but he couldn’t pull it together. His time is up.

The best strategy from any Republican asked about Trump is to pivot to the issues.

I think a leg lamp would be more practical.

Disappointed isn’t nearly a strong enough term for this literal self immolation.

The fact that anyone thinks this is some form of infinite D chess and applauds this behavior are complete cultists.

I donated way above the maximum to both runs, and now he has basically gone off the deep end. The absolute clown show that was the attempt at stopping the steal seemed comic book like at the time. Now I get it.

Thankfully we will now have a real primary season to find and actual candidate.

Thank you for your service Mr President. Enjoy your retirement, please.

Trump's lost his mind, man!

Now let's see how many people stick with him.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Today is going to be a good day.

Ron DeSantis '24.

Selling NFTs right after the mother of all crypto ponzie schemes was just exposed is beyond horrible timing.

This is stupid, but whatever.

My theory: Trump announced his candidacy to keep the Democrat-political prosecutors at bay until a Republican can take over. Smart move. But stuff like this says to me that he's not serious about running in 2024.

Where there be one with Trump in Sheriff Joe pink prison garb?

Trump appears to be solving the 'Deep State's' problem all by himself.

It’s over. It’s been over since March 2020. Stop treating Trump like a cult of personality. That's what the leftists do.

This is just silly. Trump is done. DeSantis is our guy going forward.

I might be able to find some Garbage Pail Kids cards.

I’m legitimately having a problem digesting this as reality.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hey thats great, orange man LOL or whatever.

was it a good idea to restrict oil pipelines and instead beg the saudis for oil? i thought biden said MBS is a killer and we should make him a pariah?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How often do you follow the right wing? Morning routine?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I follow many things.... politics, science, philosophy, mathematics, geography, history, literature, music..... It's why I know so much.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The hilarious hits just keep on coming.

"Baked Alaska" is the Twitter profile of Anthime Gionet, who participated in the January 6, 2021 attack on the US Capitol and pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. The charge carries a sentence of up to six months, and Gionet's sentencing hearing is scheduled for January 12.

[​IMG]

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Weird. You are wrong on most things. Is that why you won’t answer JMG?

Perple likes this.