MRI shows White has hamstring injury; how does this affect Addai's draft stock?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrx, Apr 14, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I saw this...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9371407

Also, Dennis Dodd has mostly been considered an idiot (primarily by me), but he does have Addai going to the Colts at pick #30 in the first round in his mock draft.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Joe to the colts makes sense because of his recieving ability... if he goes to indy, i wouldnt doubt seeing white going to pittsburgh.. this guy is the bus all over again..

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I think Addai had already moved ahead of White. If they were even, this should seperate them.

4. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Ya know...

I heard that at Bill Brasky's bachelor party, he ate the entire cake before anyone could tell him there was a stripper in it.

5. clair

clair Rockets

at the end of the day, people will see that White had an unreal amount of touchdowns in his career, while Addai had 700 yards in his most productive season... He is good, and I want to see him to incredible in the NFL, but he has far worse injury issues than White does

6. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

not sure what injury worries ur talking about cgisclair but i do kno that a lot of broncos fans were high on LenDale White at 15 or 22 but he has dropped in their eyes. someone compared addai to terrell davis and i think that is very accurate. teams will appreciate his work ethic,blocking, and catching skills as well as his running style. he is right on the 1-2 bubble as of now but i think he could slip in to the first. he was fun to watch this year and i think could be great in the nfl

7. clair

clair Rockets

terrell davis= career over in like 5-6 years...

And if those bronco fans were that smart, they would be Bronco Execs

8. tiger386

tiger386 Freshman

This will help Addai's stock tremendously. I don't know who has needs at RB in the last first, early second round. Reggie Bush will be the 1st pick overall. The kid from Wisconsin is pretty awesome. I think the Colts should take him with the 30th pick. They need a RB after losing Edgerrin James in free agency. I hope it works out for Joe, I enjoyed watching him play this year. Looking forward to y'all's comments. Later T:geauxtige :helmet:

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah, I'm sure that's what they meant.
    Well since you obviously are, then why aren't you a 'Bronco Exec?'

10. tiger386

tiger386 Freshman

I told you so!:geauxtige LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU!