Ms Louisiana

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Mar 24, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Off topic but Ms Louisiana just won Fear Factor. Her name was Britney .... I cannot remember her last name.

2. dallastigers

I think her last name was Rodgers. Just wondering if she went to LSU.

3. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

oh well she didn't even make the top 10. Has some fine looking women in my age bracket LOL. Actually The Woman that made the top ten that was the finest to me was Ms. masschuetts (sp) honestly to me miss Louisiana didn't really look all that impressive to me other than her breasts no ass at all to speak of, But then again she is from Shreveport.

4. nuttie

nuttie Founding Member

She is also Brock Berlins girlfriend, or at least she was, I think she still is.

5. dallastigers

I kind of liked Idaho, but she did not make it either. I was just impressed that Brittney won Fear Factor. I read that she is a Phi Mu at LSU.

6. roussel_10

roussel_10 Founding Member

she's a Phi Mu

I talked to this girl today in my Music class, she was telling me all about the show. She was a Phi Mu here at LSU, she called the house and told them to watch but didn't tell them she was on it, so they were all surprised.

7. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

Oh lord a Evangel Woman. I hope she is not like every other good looking girl from Evangel. I swear the Majority of them have got their noses so far in the air that they would have first hand knowledge if a chemical missle was headed to shreveport or at least they be able to smell it coming first.

8. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

she is not like all other evengel women. She used to goto my high school and her mom and my step mom are still good friends. She used to goto westlake near lake charles then they moved to shreve. and she went to evengel. She is berlins gf and went to florida like him. She was going to go to miami but she wanted to compete for ms louisiana and couldn't living in florida so now she goes to lsu. she had to sit out this semester because of all the traveling she had do do. she is an awesome person nice as can be, not to shabby looking either. I wish I would have known she was on it cause I would have watched. Not surprised she won though she is a good athlete.

9. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Yup, Louisiana girls are definitely the best. :cool: