MS State game 9/17

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jvalhenson, Aug 4, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Didn't there used to be a ticket forum? Anyways lookin for 4 for ms state game. Plenty for sale online was just hoping might luck into some face value range better seats here than what's online. Usually a big group of folks from here that we hang around with but never know so may be lookin for a place to tailgate too.....if it influences ticket prices I got plenty trout flounder snapper to fry and deer meat to grill ha.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I thought I'd responded to this thread but it must not have gone through.

You should be able to find some around the stadium before the game. Go early though.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you will always. ALWAYS be able to find tickets at a game. almost always cheaper and better seats. dont sweat it not having them prior.

KyleK likes this.
  4. jvalhenson

yea you did i had just screwed up the title and had to delete and repost to fix it. Yea the plan has always been to get just get tickets at the stadium unless we happened into some online great seats cheap(i know not gonna happen) or randomly came across someone we know or on here that might want to swap some cheap tickets for some fish or something not that food is lacking around campus on game day.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I've always had good luck with Stubhub, a little spendier, but you can get the best seats.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Just be sure you don't get ripped off at the stadium and buy a fake ticket. Scares the hell out of me. Had it happen at the CWS a few years ago and fool was dumb enough to be standing in the same spot. I made him give me better seat tickets and follow me to the gate to make sure they worked.

And yes I do believe there used to be a ticket exchange forum but our lives have improved :rolleyes:

7. jvalhenson

Yea thats the biggest concern of course. No clue how to ensure tickets are real short of like you said getting them to follow you to the gate

8. LSUTiga

You mean you refrained from bloodying him up? Ol softie.

Richdog likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hell yeah, dem laws was standing right there. He knew I had the drop on him.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...miss-st-s-miss-s-ala-maybe-ole-miss/64805472/