MSU - LSU predictions.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MaroonDawg, Feb 13, 2005.

1. smoovedog

smoovedog Founding Member

Man, they were not lying when they said there really is NOTHING to do in BARFville, MS eh?

You need to get a life. You know us corn dogs are not really going to read something that long do you? Especially when it's pointless.

We'll concede the mens team to MSU (even though we beat them this year). What else do you have? Your football team is a joke, baseball team sux, womens basketball sux, *cartman voice* yep you guys suck.

You must have just caught a lunch break from Domino's, eh MaroonDawg, now get back to work. I want my pizza in 40 minutes or its free.....

2. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

ditto - he lost me at LSU fans smell - say no to communist rhetoric :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

It's a shame the NCAA made them quit ringing their girlfriends bells at sporting events.:hihi:
    I bet that was a sight to see. Now, there is just no reason to go, if you've seen one Pizza Hut, you've seen them all. :rofl:

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Ok I live within 100 miles of Stark vegas and let me help you out here.

You've seen that old show "Green Acres" ? Where the main town was "Hooterville"? with Mr. Ziffel and that smart pig Arnold? And EB Dawson???? That's Eb on the MSU board of directors FYI.

[​IMG]

well that's Starkville in all it's glory. :hihi:

On the other hand Baton rouge is more like place where you can have a down home atmosphere anywhere you go while in a large city. You don't have two choices of where to eat. Like Sonic and Mickey D's. You actually have 5 star resturants and 5 star hotels. the stadium is not the size of this morning's cereal bowl, the campus is bigger than a watermelon.

It's like the difference in bird piss and a torential flood.

Technology has to be courted to stop and set up shop in Starkville. It's biggest thing is the close proximity to farm land, hence the agriculuturial and vet, schools aren't bad.

While LSU on the other hand attracts all these proffessions. It is situated perfectly just off the Ms. Delta and is big enough to attract Technology venue's also.

MSU is a good engineering school for Miss. If compared to LSU however, it is severely outmatched.

Have a Nice DAY! :geauxtige

5. tubadog

tubadog Founding Member

You know, I really do kinda like LSU when they're not playing MSU. It's just that Starkville is small and Baton Rogue is big. So what? I think we do fairly well with what we have. I predict though that it won't be too long before we're kicking your butts in football. I give you ladies basketball and baseball. But, you just try and beat our horseshoes team. You just try and beat our bull roping team. You just try and beat our crochet team. Just go ahead and try. Actually, I like coming here and carrying on with you guys. Ya'll are a lot of fun. May the best team win Wednesday, which will be us.

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

What the hell is that all about? Are you HIGH? Conceding a loss? Who cares about Basketball?

Truly, John Brady has officially and finally brought this program into the 7th level of Dante's Inferno...

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i didnt reply to his post because i hoped it was an illusion that would go away. i guess it didnt.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Just a realist. I'd love to see them win but it won't happen. It's really nothing to get all worked up over. That's my point.

9. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

http://secsports.com/index.php?url_..._channel_id=5292&url_subchannel_id=&well_id=2

MISSISSIPPI STATE HEAD COACH RICK STANSBURY

(On playing LSU) "We know LSU is a very good basketball team, and they have one of the best frontcourts in the league. They are a very balanced team, and they are playing awfully well. It will be a difficult game for us."

(On Winsome Frazier) "There will be zero chance against LSU from my understanding. We will have to wait and see. Wednesday night will not be an option. Whether he plays Saturday I can't answer. We all know it will take some time when he gets back to get into rhythm."

(On playing LSU at home) "This time a year they are all big. We are at home, and we know how important it is to win at home. Naturally because we are both right there, it takes an adding meaning. Just being at home is enough for us to be ready."

I think the key's for LSU to win is to play good perimeter D, hit some outside shots and keep the big guys out of foul trouble (Roberts & Cambell in foul trouble would be nice also)

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

tisk tisk :yelwink2: