Mueller’s investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If someone has a snappy comeback for this I gotta see it.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Intelligence officials can selectively release classified information to trusted journalists while withholding the same information from other citizens who request it through open records laws, CIA lawyers argued Wednesday.

In a motion filed in New York federal court, the CIA claimed that limited disclosures to reporters do not waive national security exemptions to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Intelligence and law enforcement agencies frequently deny records requests on the basis of protecting sensitive national security information, one of nine exemptions written into the federal FOIA law.

The case stems from lawsuit against the CIA by New York-based independent journalist Adam Johnson, who had used FOIA to obtain emails between the agency’s public information office and selected reporters from the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post and The New York Times. The emails the CIA provided to Johnson were redacted, leading him to question why he was not allowed to see the same information that had been given to uncleared reporters."

So reporters using the FOIA can be denied information due to national security issues but the CIA can selectively give that information to reporters of their own choice? Lol. This isn't earth shattering but who checks to see if what they were told actually shows up in public? Nobody but the CIA knew they leaked the info.

GiantDuckFan and kcal like this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

first, credit points to you redneck fuckers,.. sanctuary zones make no sense to me, It's pure dem pandering to the Hispanic voters,.. Illegal aliens are here illegally, it's illogical to give them special privileges or protections,.. .

Both parties allowed the proliferation of illegal aliens to occur, repubs wanting cheap labor turned a blind eye and didn't crack down on cheating businesses, and again dems were busy kissing Hispanic ass. That's gone on for many decades,.. It's a wedge issue like @LaSalleAve has been describing, both party's used it to their advantage and neither really wanted a solution. Maybe it's important to you and me, but it's just the game of politics to them,..

...and now look at the fucking mess they've caused,.. apparently, aliens have seized political control of California, passing ridiculous laws, and they have become litigious and powerfull, Cali's fucked,.. to the point where a broken hearted @uscvball is ready to pull up stakes and move away to redneck central,.. and the Dems are fucked too,.. an email from my ultra liberal sister, "California politicians, smh ".

You all know how I feel about despicable Trump, but I've not argued for hillbama nor for the dems in the doj memo deal,.. I just want justice to prevail. Most of you guys are conservative, when the Russian tampering with our election issue arose, you guys got all bristled up and defensive, parroting Trump, "There's absolutely nothing there,.. it's all just a witch hunt",.. guess what, 19 indictments so far, there was a truly massive effort by the Russians to affect our election,.. and you great American conservatives don't seem to give a shit,.. all you want, is to see Hillary's tit in a wringer, you are spellbound by partisan politics,.. snap out of it people.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Winston1 and kcal like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Politician is the only career where you get worse at your job as you become more experienced.

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I think many of us believe Russia tried to influence the election, we just don't believe Trump colluded with them

furduknfish likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

before your return I went many rounds with people here over this very thing,.. Trump refused to acknowledge any Russian tampering, said it never happened, was all fake news,..of course his fawning trumpets were oh so eager to chant, "fake news" too.

Well it happened,.. Russia had a massive operation aimed at our election, a couple/few weeks ago Trump finally mumbled a statement admitting as much, (weird how Trump never criticizes Putin, he's an ass to our allies, but it's all kissy-kissy with Putin). Anyway dachs, not everyone here is fair and balanced.

[​IMG]
    "aint he wonderfull, he's gonna make America great again"

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Are we still talking about this?

The bitch lost, as she should have

The end

8. GiantDuckFan

nobody's twisting your arm, making you read this thread,.. I think the investigations should conclude in two or three more years.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Shut your beak duck

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I believe members of his team did. I think Trump has been around the block and certain people around him will protect him by keeping certain details in the dark so he can be plausibly denaible. So I don’t think Trump knew, but people very close to him did.