musburger

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

yeah, and he broke down LSUs schedule and said we haven't played anyone yet while saying we played UNC and WVU. guess he's comparing us to that bastard of a schedule his alma mater is playing? dude's a douche bag.

1 person likes this.
  2. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Mostly, but I've seen he's got a real bad anti LSU slant. Especially after he blew his Miles to Mich story.

1 person likes this.
  3. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Yup. Thinking positive, this could be one of the most enjoyable football seasons in a while, all we have to do is prove them all wrong.

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

they scored 2 plays later.
    him tripping had zero to do with the outcome of that game.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

that's exactly right. we dominated UNC, were playing 2nd and 3rd stringers late 3rd/early 4th, and UNC got lucky. to say UNC should have won that game is idiotic, unless you were watching it from blue and white perspective.

now, if you say we "deserved" to lose the Tenn game, I would agree. that's another game we actually dominated minus one UT drive in the second half, but we could not punch it in on offense, and the bungling by the coaches at the end of the game makes me feel we did not deserve to win it, but i am glad we did. hopefully, a negative becomes a positive with CBG taking over for CGC?

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Why all the love for Gonzales? He's never been an OC and has no track record. Meyer passed him over for OC at Florida causing Gonzales to quit in anger. And he had followed Meyer to four schools, so Meyer must know his limitations if he went out and hired an offensive line coach to be OC at Florida instead.

Here he's been the passing game coordinator this season and the passing game is pathetic. I want LSU to go out and hire the best OC available--proven talent at the BCS level.

1 person likes this.
  7. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Me too.