Muslim attack in Belgium (breaking news: recruiter set free)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 22, 2016.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You're the next mf gonna make it rain in the Middle East while we got potholes and can't fire a mf-ing football/basketball/baseball coach/ad?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You should put down the bottle. If I'm telling you its time to stop drinking then, well you just might have a real problem.

tigerchick46, Bengal B and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

Yeah, it's time to sleep it off.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You are one confusing cat. Has the crew from Criminal Minds ever been after you?

5. lsu-i-like

All that matters is I'm still on the run. Plus I'm innocent.

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude it's not that he didn't give a speech on us soil, and I agree with you Europe needs to wake up. but shit head just doesn't get it, Belgium is our ally. 30 people there probably equates to several hundred over here. Take a few friggin minutes and act like it matters, and for once acknowledge the damn problem for what it is.

KyleK likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

8. lsu-i-like

I thought Obama has been killing terrorists at an unprecedented rate? Obviously that hasn't done much, but again, this is on Europe's doorstep. We've been fighting everyone's fight for too long and we're racking up a tidy bill. I'm not opposed to doing more, but congress should vote to go to war and then we go to war. The problem with that is you get sucked into nation-building afterwards, which also costs money. But if you just leave a void then you probably won't like what grows in place of ISIS. Whatever we do, Congress should be declaring war, not just saying, hey prez, you handle it and then we'll criticize you the entire way.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The more this happens the more I feel we should build a wall around the whole ME less Israel and tell them to figure out how to live in the world like adults before they can come out.
    As has been said, we can't kill them all and boots on the ground and nation building are too expensive in lives and dollars.
    The people of the ME need to take responsibility for themselves.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

We agree on a lot, congress should declare war, Europe allowed this to happen. However we need to make it very painful to be associated with these turds. We should obliterate Isis strong holds. If there are civilians there then they are sympathizers and deserve no quarter. that it's the only thing these people understand.

Bengal B and lsu-i-like like this.