Muslim = Derogatory ?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Nov 19, 2009.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

it was almost as dumb as the troll who asked the question.

move on, billy goats gruff. be more creative if you wanna drum up business next time. this was a really poor effort. i was placating you.

2. stegaman

stegaman Founding Member

The reason that much of the middle east hates america is mostly because we support Israel. America has been Israel's biggest ally for 60 years. The middle eastern countries don't recognize Israel's right to exist, they want it wiped off the map. They hate Americans because America has lined up side by side with their biggest enemy.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

This^ and I will add that they hate freedom, freedom of speech, press, religion, and so on....

When the men of the country walk around with canes lashing women for showing the tips of their noses, so that they have a minute to breathe, then that society hates freedom...

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

but why are we allied with israel? doesn't most of it have to do with religious beliefs?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That, and because we are not muslim, therefore we are the infidels and must be killed.

They are not trying to kill us and their enemies are our enemies.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

And now you resort to name calling. You should just fold while you are behind. Nice arguments.

7. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I doubt you or I understands their cultures and traditions.

If they hated all of what you wrote above then they would hate everyone. Not just us.

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Infidels is nothing more than a word describing your enemy. No different than the witch crusades.

Does the Qur'an Say to Kill the Infidel? - Islam and Terrorism

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I've only known one or two Muslims in my entire life.
    I have no problem with Muslims but to be honest with you I am a little conscious or scared of anyone who looks like they are from the middle east whether they are Muslim or not.

You have to realize that some like myself have never known or been around Muslims there entire life.
    I also think its human nature to associate Muslim with 9/11 and kill the infidel.
    It is also human nature to watch, remember and associate people or groups with bad versus good.
    Example, not only Muslims but who doesn't know of Charles Manson and what he did no matter your generation or age group.
    When was the last time anyone has watched any news program to see good news for instance?

As far as a religious debate.
    Let the first one without sin cast the first stone, good luck.
    Religion is just like government, anything associated with man will have issues.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason