Musoli can play

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by col reb, Sep 3, 2010.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I thought for sure that there would be a thread on this already. But the appeal went good. He can play this weekend. ESPN was talking about it earlier. Mark something or another was saying that he beat the system. Dr. Lou almost seemed to be laughing as he was spitting. He kept saying that the NCAA left that loophole and Masoli just used it to his benifit. I could not believe his attitude.

Hey...Tusk.........I have admitted that we beat the system....can you admit your guy KNEW that something stunk? :grin:

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

He should play...

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Quite a confession on your part. I too am inclined to agree with spitting Lou on this one. The rule was specific about what is an acceptable transfer for graduates. He met them. When the NCAA has to introduce the "spirit of the law" due to something sports related, it better be so written. I do think someone's lawyer probably brought that up.

Dareus, needs to be satisfied with his two games. I would say most of Bama nation gets it on this one.

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

ESPN said something about OM lawyers might not have been able to win this, but Masoli's could!!!!:hihi:

5. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

I'm wondering how he's going to hold up to the pounding he's going to take in conference.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Anyone see the game day sign that said "Masoli for heisTman"

1 person likes this.