Must see video! Pulls the curtain back to reveal roots of current economic crisis.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Sep 26, 2008.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Re: Must see video! Pulls the curtain back to reveal roots of current economic crisis

Agreed that both parties have problems. Remember the check-bouncing scandal in Congress? The people said run them all out yet almost all of them were re-elected.

My point was regarding Louisiana. Almost all of our scandals have been from the Democrats. Why?...because we usually only vote Democrat. Why?...I don't know. I guess we like being ranked last in everything.

Red wanted a list so I gave him a few. Nobody has yet to answer on any of these forums why we keep electing Democrats in Louisiana. They've been absolutely horrible and continue with the same old crap. Where's the HOPE and CHANGE in Louisiana.

Louisiana Democrats = NO Hope and NO Change :nope:

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Re: Must see video! Pulls the curtain back to reveal roots of current economic crisis

We didn't advance with 8 years of Republican leadership under Foster. It appears Jindal is taking us in the right direction, but I don't think that has anything to do with the little R behind his name.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

QUOTE=PURPLE TIGER;836704]Red wanted a list so I gave him a few. [/quote]Not the National list I gave you. Democratic scandals at the National Level can't compare with the Republicans.

Hello? Blanco is gone and Jindal is Governor. I hear Jindal is a Republican! I hear that Louisiana is a Red State, too. WTF are you talking about?

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Foster a republican....:rofl:

The son of a bitch was a republican for just a few days before being elected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_of_Louisiana

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081019/D93TQN1O1.html

Or, how the republican controlled senate failed to regulate the GSEs.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Yes. And he was a Republican for 8 years after being elected. Still did a piss poor job, and royally screwed the state by not backing Hunt Downer.