my 2010-2011 depth chart prediction.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtigers45, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

the team will be much better next year. the big problem would be if toliver leaves.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Why are you so anxious for Lee to transfer when we are already shallow at QB?

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I think Jones has played alot better than he did in the beginning of the season. You are right about the Linebackers, Sheppard has to be the most improved player on the team. Thats what good position coaching does for a player with talent.

O line coach has to go, because last year the oline was pretty good, granted you have 3 new guys and a head coach saying that this was the best oline since canned ham, they have underachieved.

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

QB: Jefferson will be the starter, Garrett will be another matt flynn. Will be starting as a JR.

If Garrett is as good as I am being told watch out JJ!!

Garrett is the perfect QB! Smart Tall and pure passer!!

:miles:

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Montgomery will be a starter. We need an edge pass rusher. I hope the DL improves, they are young so next year they could return to glory. The OL must improve, thats for sure. I think we have a lot of good young talent, its just to coach them up and mold them.

6. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i would go so far as to say that last year's line especially as the season went on was not that great.

perfect for you.

in college, i like mobile qb's, it can open up your offense so much if used correctly.

in the pros, i'd agree with you.

7. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

Did you not watch the Louisiana tech game? 2 huge overthrows back to back, one to lafell the other to toliver. His accuracy is horrendus, and I'm pretty sure Garrett will beat him out in the spring. He wont play here.

Garrett will be the truth at QB. A Big armed pocket passer can do wonders with accuracy and ability to read the field. We do well recruiting WRs. If we have a QB who can hit them in stride, it will only attract big time wide outs. When a defense has to respect a QB, it also opens up the running game.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Racist!

:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

According to who? You didn't address the question. We are shallow at QB how does Lee transferring help us? Whether you like him or not, we need all the QB's that we have.

This was the book on Lee before anyone saw him play, too. Garrett is a giant question mark.

10. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

I think you're going to see Shepard as the #3/4 WR and a 3rd down RB. He'll get a few direct snaps at QB, but that's about it. I think he'll be on the field about 75% of the time.