My Apology Mr. Mauck

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by r_bear42, Oct 12, 2002.

1. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

My apology Mr. Mauck, you my man played one hell of a ball game tonight. I have been critical about his passing abililty since the start of the season, but what a great game you played tonight! Great decision making, great running and great passing. By far the best game of his college career. His leadership has never been questioned and now, after this game he has proven he can lead the Tigers to the SEC Championship. And, what about that defense. Guys flying all over the place. There's no better defensive back in the SEC than Cory Webster. Super job guys. Isn't it Great to be a Tiger Fan!

2. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

Congrats, Tigers. Mauck played one heckuva game. You're my choice for the SECCG again this year.

3. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

thanks crimson should be one helluva game when you guys come to town in a few weeks.

4. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Jimbo Fisher is a genius. Mauck has worked his butt off this year, & Jimbo redesigned the offense for him. But..... Isn't it grand to have a kick-ass DEFENSE!

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Jimbo Fisher is a genius.

Well, I guess LSUgenius isn't one, then. I've stuck up for Mauck in the past but didn't expect him (or the defense) to play this well tonight. As my good friend a fellow Tiger said, it was perplexing. I would have never thought we could beat Florida like that at their place. Mauck played good and I think he can play even better. Just get it to our playmakers. DD, Clayton, Devrey, Addai. Where have Jerel and Reggie been(?), although you can't complain about a single thing tonight. I'm usually the eternal optimist, but I was hoping we could hold the Gators to 21 points or less. BUT 7 FREAKING POINTS???? I guess our D is for real. We seem to have guys who make quick decisions well like Spears Webster, DD, Mauck, Clayton, B James, (maybe Addai & others also). Lots of other individual defensive plays, batting down passes, getting pressure. GEAUX TIGERS

6. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

It was pretty obvious that Matt Mauck played

his best game of his career soooooo far. I have a feeling he is getting more comfortable in his role and is now ready to show us more and more good play and decision making. And while we're patting players on the back, let's not forget Joseph Addai as he looked pretty good in his new role. He may not be a Toetruck, but he ran hard. Devery made some good adjustments on the ball, especially the touchdown in the left front of the endzone. And DD broke their backs with punt returns putting us in Great field position.