my dream for the tourney

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Mar 9, 2004.

1. inNickwetrust

inNickwetrust Founding Member

lsu goes to the finals in the sec to take on miss st and lose, for the 3rd time this season
    lsu gets screwed again by the ncaa who are still tryin to nail dale brown (as dale called them the Gestapo bastards i believe) tigers get a 10 seed and all of a sudden hudson is lit on fire as is tack along with darrel as the tigers role to the sweet 16, then face a stiff ot test against a top seed, and then miss st stands in lsus way of becoming the 2nd lsu team with a low seed to be in the final four, brady does the best coaching desicion ever and brings in dale brown to talk to the players (in 86 he told his players the miracle on ice story about how the hockey players of us lost 6 or 7 times but when it counted for the gold america won) and the tigers beat miss state and go to the final four
    then i wake up and say that ll never happen with brady

2. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

Hudson MUST catch fire for this team to do anything. In fact he is the elder stateman on this team now. Let's see if he has the heart and self-confidence to take charge of this team. We need him desperately now.

3. inNickwetrust

inNickwetrust Founding Member

true that and tack minor neeeeeeeeeeds to start, if he gets out of control, you take him out and settle him down for about 2 minutes, watching cj during his frosh year at kentucky on cox sports a while back, dale pulled him out every 5 min or so not because he was tired but to explain to him what he s not doing and what he needs to do and he settled him down then put him back in , we could do that with tack, he could really be somthin special if we ran a new jersey nets fast pace full court offense which we could because we are so athletic right now without lloreda, bass can move koundjia is at his best in the open game as is tack , darrell is quick and athletic lazarre can move hudson can when hes not tenative, if brady taught this well to them i think our offense could be out of control but unstoppable next year if big baby is as athletic as everyone says he is
    it just seems like we play with so much more intensity with tack in there,tack reminds me of allen iverson small unbelievably fast guard who plays on emotion, when tack has his shot going you cant defend unless your in a zone because if you play in his face he ll penatrate and if you give him too much cushion he ll drain it, i know we'll be small at guard but i can see tack and darrell running circles around guards in the slower conferences as the pac 10 and others, that would be fun to watch

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I agree, LSU is a much better team with Minor on the floor if he doesn't shoot too much.

5. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

my dream is that lsu makes it to the ncaa tourney....i also want a new bike from santa.

i think i have a better chance of getting the bike.

if we get in we will not get seeded higher than #11 and lose by 12 in the first round. not being a pessimist just a realist.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

That's a BIG IF.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

ONE of his problems is that he doesn't "drain it". He also turns it over too much and doesn't finish on breaks too well. He brings energy, can penetrate. He should improve decision making and shot. Looking forward to seeing improvement next year.

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I think one of Tack's best qualities is the ability to finish on the break. Most of the time (60-70%) he gets fouled or converts the basket. His fast break against 4 Ole Miss defenders is what gave the Tigers a jump start in their combacke.

His #1 problem IMO is his penchant for jacking up needless 3 pointers. He shoots OK when he has his feet set and receives a pass, but when he just throws one up outside the context of the offense it rarely goes in. He got benched in the UK game for throwing up back to back bad 3 pointers.