My first LSU game......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by husker, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

Glad you liked it, Husker! Houston has a huge alumni fan base. If you don't get to com in to TS for games, at least you could hook up with some Tigers there and watch. A group of Tigers watching together beats watching alone.

Sorta different topic, but similiar
    At the Tulane game my husband and I were mystefied by these two fans dressed in black near us. They wouldn't yell, so we thought they were greenies that were afraid to cheer or something, I watched them the whole game and tried to get some sort of inkling as to who in the heck they were for. At the end of the game I had to ask because it was killing me. They were just tourists from Missouri trying to get the experience of a Tiger/SEC game. It was just to bad that they picked that venue. It certainly didn't feel right to me. In the first quarter I was half asleep and grouchy because they made me pour out my flask,I had two shots of Bourbon before pouring it. I felt like I was watching poker or golf on tv. But, when we started yelling it felt more normal,except those two guys wouldn't yell,smile or anything!
    More sort of different but interesting (start a new thread if needed)
    By the way, we sat behing the many of the Flynn family at the Tulane game. I figured out it was them and asked his aunt if she were his mamma and that's how I found out who this row of people were. The guy behind me was yelling, "Put in Perriloux!" a lot!!! I had stated that myself once or twice before figuring out the group occupying the row in front of me. I finally went a whispered to the guy who they were. He then started yelling encouragements to Matt. The Flynn's didn't ever look behind them once. They did look at each other a few times with the sacks. But they never said anything or yelled anything. It was a strange day.

At any rate ...GLAD YOU LOVED YOUR EXPERIENCE !

2. husker

husker Founding Member

I remember I was in the 400's. It was beside the SW corner of the purple endzone. I was 4 rows up from the wall. Grey LSU shirt, Red Husker hat. Started going through hangover about midway through the 2nd quarter. When I get home I'll check my ticket stub. At least I think that corner was the SW. I was hammered and got all turned around there.

3. husker

husker Founding Member

Alright dude, I got home checked my ticket stub and it was sec. 408 row 4 seat 15. I'm guessing that you were the guy to my right.

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Out of 92,900 people you found someone here you sat next to?

PRICELESS

5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

how about no good ^%#$^%&! #@@$^&*@ :grin:

Man, somebody needs to go buy a lottery ticket, I mean what are the odds?

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

6. husker

husker Founding Member

Wjray,

Where do you live in Houston? I'm up in Fairfield.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The plot thickens.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

about 92,899 to 1 :grin:

9. StarsofOrion

StarsofOrion Founding Member

FSU fans are for the most part nice people though... always thought so.

10. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

FSU fans are pretty nice- especially when you're passing through Tallahasse on the way to Gainesville