My First Wavering on my position as Pro-Brady.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SEN, Mar 15, 2004.

1. SEN

SEN Founding Member

I'm an ardent brady supporter. I have been for a long time. BUT...Friday's game...MAN...phew....I haven't felt so sick since October. The downward spiral since Lloreda's departure, though, reminds me a lot of the downward spiral the Baseball team had after the Matt Mauck injury in the Florida game last season. The loss to South Carolina almost Mirrors the loss to Texas in the Cotton Bowl.

I know the lines are hard to connect, and I seriously doubt we'll win Wed. night, but something tells me that the talent in Baton Rouge, especially the play of Ross Neltner late in the season, is something really good. We're going to have guys on the Floor next season with quality playing time together, and I think the talent will be there. If not next season...well, this is where I'm wavering on Coach Brady. If Not next season, never, at least for Coach Brady...

I'm hoping for the best Wed. Night, and I'm hoping for the best next season. Because The Best for coach Brady is The Best for LSU.

Go Tigers, Beat OU!

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am a big brady supporter, and i agree. i say if they dont make noise in the tournament next year that should be it for brady. by the end of next year will he have an experienced bass, neltner and minor, along with glen davis. those guys should develop into something, or brady should be gone.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I say give him another year. Of course, I also thought Dinardo should be given another year to turn things around. I like the young guys this team has. If's don't mean jack crap but IF we had Lloreda healthy down the stretch run we're somewhere between a 5-7 seed. Lazarre & Neltner just aren't developed physically yet. I hope we have a schedule that tests the team early next year. I'm already getting giddy thinking about Davis/Bass dominating the boards.