My Garage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGarage, Jun 22, 2008.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i hear ya on the hailstorms! the dent and ding repair people are making a killing off the ones we had this spring!

i cant scatter my lsu stuff all over the house. its confined to my office. and greenies tulane stuff is confined to his office. the rest of the house remains neutral. though i am slowly sneaking the color purple into some areas, and i plan to use it a lot in furnishing the nola house (if it ever gets finished). the second bedroom at the nola house will be my office there. greenie already knows that room will be covered with lsu stuff.

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

The garage is not for cars/trucks...it is a second home for married guys :grin:

i kinda like his setup...nothing outrageous though, Ive seen better

and, no 50" plasma?!?!

3. OkieTigerTK

why do you think he has a donation button? :hihi:

4. Bayou Bengal11

maybe if we donate enough, this cat will contribute to TF:insane:

5. LSUGarage

LSUGarage Freshman

Damn, looking at the responses you would have thought I was an Ole Miss fan. Sorry the website and the garage doesn't impress you. Requesting/obtaining donations isn't the intent of the website, although I can understand why you would think so. I am actually just starting the site, so it is in the early stages. I did add a couple of links to some other cool sites that are much further along than mine.

6. OkieTigerTK

its the off season. :grin:

if your intent is not to seek donations, stick around. we dont bite. at least most of us dont. :grin:

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Speak for yourself, Okie!

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUGarage

LSUGarage Freshman

I was a little skeptical about the donation button. The guys who is helping me build the website thought it would be a good idea......in case there is that one wealthy guy who wants to give his money to another guy who wants to expand a garage they will never step in. It is a little far fetched to think people would donate a dime.....but it's there just in case.

For the guy who was thinking garages are for cars/trucks...actually the person in Orlando has it right.....the garage is a home away from home for the married guy! It might as well have a pool table, dart board, kegerator and HDTV.

One downside is it's not air conditioned, but that's not too much of a problem when the sun goes down. The upside is the kids rooms are on the other side of the house, so noise isn't an issue after they go to bed.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Gara, (you don't mind if I call you Gara do you?)

We just get so many spammer here posting a website url and never returning to the site. Hard to tell what someone's intentions are. Honestly did not figure you would return. I added the link back to first post of thread.

Besides, it will be worth having you stick around since you and that guy Okietiger will have lots of fun posting back and forth here.

1 person likes this.
  10. Bayou Bengal11

A little constructive criticism...the felt on the pool table needs to be purple or geauxld (not gator blue?!?!). And seriously, need to hurry up with that plasma :thumb:

btw...welcome to TF..like Grad said, you looked like spammer material. Being your name is LSUgarage and your 1st and only post was for a link to your website with a donate button stuck in our face. But, you returned...its all good :cool: