My Garage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGarage, Jun 22, 2008.

1. LSUGarage

LSUGarage Freshman

No problem. I am not a spammer.

The pool table felt is purple. The photo doesn't do it justice. The garage floor is purple as well, with white and gold paint chips.

The TV is an LCD. Plasma wouldn't be able to handle the heat in the garage during the day. My kegorator is struggling....I have a guy coming in on Friday to service it.

Also, any ideas on where I can take the website will be welcomed. I am pretty much a blank sheet of paper. I was thinking about posting photos of some of the unique collectables, pictures and the "LSU Nation" flag. I don't know.

1 person likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Some pretty high standards from the TFers round here being you happen to have the only set of pics to share! I say right on Gara, way to be proud of your investment.

My standards and just a bit lower where as my garage has been converted into a AMVETS storage facility intended for all the crap nobody else wants. That's right, I married a dumpster diver. The love doesn't stagger, however my position to thwart such a collection has failed. So you make the very best out of what pride has fruited for your spare time. If you ever want to feel better about your life then all ya gotta do is holla and I will send pics of my bundle of joy.

My one recommendation for you room of champions is a needed brass pole. Experience has shown it really ain't a party till you have one. Welcome to the board, pony up cause it is worth the fart jokes alone. :thumb:

3. LSUGarage

LSUGarage Freshman

Don't think the pole hasn't crossed my mind. I am looking for a retractable one.

4. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the way you come up with nicknames Grad:lol:

5. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should post pictures of the collectables and stuff

6. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

a man's home is his castle :thumb:

7. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

What type do you have there?

In my experience all kegerators that are fabricated from refrigerators will struggle in the Louisiana summer... if you want to beat the LA heat you have to build one yourself from a chest freezer. :thumb:

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Wow, that's pretty awesome. My favorite part is how you put the two tents right there at the opening to your garage and have a tailgate party for LSU games. Must be a really cool experience for your whole street.

As for the inside of your garage, I think you did a pretty good job. Redoing the floor like that is pretty pimp. I also like the LSU light hanging over the pool table, and the tiger stripes along the rails on the surface of the pool table. Of course, it'd be a lot nicer if you provided more TV screens to watch the game on (including at least one very large screen). But, if I was your neighbor, I'd just simply bring one of my own TVs over for the game to help increase the number of TV screens available.

9. ertigers

ertigers Freshman

I liked your garage. But I am from St. Bernard Parish and lost everything due to Katrina and Rita. My boyfriend has bought me a gutted out house. I have painted the walls in the whole house LSU Gold. I have purple carpet waiting to be put in and I have ordered purple mini blinds. I have also ordered 2 LSU couches and 2 LSU rocker/recliners. I have put purple ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms. I also have lights with purple rims in the kitchen and the two bathrooms. So, when I am finished my entire house (on the inside) will be Purple and Gold. I will just need my friends to give me purple to go on all the walls for my birthday, Thanksgiving, Xmas, Mardi Gras, Valentines Day, etc. :geauxtige:geaux::crystal::helmet:

10. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

WOW. I love the enthusiasm. But if you don't mind, post a few pictures here after it is done. I gotta see what that looks like. :shock: