MY plan top solve the QB problem

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex C., Oct 2, 2010.

1. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Here's my strategy for the solving the QB situation...

I have to say that I’d like to see JL get some time if JJ continues to struggle.

So if I were head coach, I would give JJ 2-3 series and if he doesn’t perform, in JL goes.

If JL succeeds (connects on passes, runs the option well) I would leave him in. I would allow him one interception, but then if he fumbles or throws another pick - then I would put JJ back in.

One the second time in, I would give JJ only 1-2 series and if he succeeds in moving the ball, great - but if not, back in with JL - also for 1-2 series.

If Lee fails to deliver yet again, then I would give each one of them 1 series apiece - until someone emerged as the leader.

And then, if that plan doesn't work, I'd simply rotate between them on each play. At least that way they could run the plays in from the sidelines.

If that fails, I'll put them both in the back field and run the wildcat.

Finally, if nothing else works, I would give them dueling pistols and at halftime, they would stand back to back in the eye of the Tiger. They would take 20 paces, turn and shoot.

JJ’s shot will land in the dirt or completely leave the stadium. Jl’s bullet will hit a defense back for Tennessee.

This is my plan.

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

good post. can't say i disagree with any of it.

3. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Way too short of a leash, IMO. Halftime would be the earliest I'd like to see a switch.

4. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Someone would catch JL's bullet before it even reached JJ. JJ would try and option his pistol to someone else.

5. Jackson

Jackson Tiger in NC

Oh Man, too funny.

:rofl:

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Give jj a shot to get it together. If he sputters put jl in and see what happens. If all things are = then alternate them on series to make def adjust to each. If jl lights it up then go 100% to adjust to his strengths. If jj pouts and throws a hissy sit him down and jl all the way. No more allowing jj to act like a spoiled kid. To be fair to jj if he lights it up then let him play. Push him to play to win not play not to lose. Force him to be aggressive and fight for his job. If he doesn't believe he can be a tiger on the field put someone else in. We need the same attitude the saints had in the play offs last year when Reggie came out with the baseball bat. Jj has to get pissed and play hard to win. If he can't man up put someone in that will have the eye of the tiger. No cry baby qb ! Be a monster on the field and kick azz , hit hard and BELIEVE. Go tigers

7. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Miles just told Jordy: We're gonna play both QBs, Jefferson first.

8. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Well it didn't work out so well. Both make mistakes. But who is the leader? That is who should start.

9. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Still going over the QB problem. You don't have a QB problem, never did.

10. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

Without Lee we lose this game. Plain and simple.

It shouldn't even be a discussion who starts.