My posts?

Discussion in 'Old New Member & Help Forum' started by HoopsFan, Nov 29, 2009.

1. HoopsFan

HoopsFan Registered Pest

Is there an easy way to pull up a list of threads that I have posted to? (like My Posts on TigerDroppings). The only way I've seen to do it is to Search my username in Advanced Search.

2. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

3. HoopsFan

HoopsFan Registered Pest

What I am looking at in that link is a list of my subscribed threads. Is there a way to look at all threads I have posted in besides using search?

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

5. HoopsFan

HoopsFan Registered Pest

So that is going to search right?

To make it more clear what I am looking for, go this thread, click on my name, then Find More Post By. Is there a Find More Posts By button for myself on the front page of these forums?

If you can't answer that specific question, please hold your fire. I know how to use search.

6. CajunlostinCali

I do not know of a more clear way to give you exactly what I provided. It is a list, in order of every post you made and the thread in which you made it.

click on your name above your avatar and that very option becomes the search you just described. "Find more post by U" :)

7. HoopsFan

HoopsFan Registered Pest

My avatar isn't there unless I'm already on one of my posts, so that link isn't there. I would have to go through search everytime.

1 person likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

Check YOUR post in THIS thread. Click on your name and a small search list will drop. Click on "Find more post by yourself" and that is it.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

if you dont want to search for one of your posts, find your name on the list of active users at the bottom of the page. click on your name to bring up your own profile page. from there, click on "statistics". under statistics, click on find all post by (your name here).

voila.

10. HoopsFan

HoopsFan Registered Pest

Please pay careful attention:

I want to be able to get the "Find More Posts by" ME functionality without actually being in my own thread already. I will not be in one of my posts when I first log in.