My suggestions for dealing with Florida fans/boards

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ellis Hugh, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

First of all, I have never been a sore loser, and I have never been a sore winner either. So I am not one to rub it in when we beat someone. But many of you have seen on the Gator boards how they were:

-predicting a 20+ pont win over LSU
    -saying that LSU never deserved the championship they earned
    -LSU was 9th (out of 12) best in the SEC

Now I am not one to gloat, so my suggestion for our reaction at Swamp Gas (or whatever else there is) is simply to use the "quote" feature to quote their trash back at them, and to simply reply with the final score. No bragging, but throw their own crap back in their faces.

All week I refrained from responding to their drivel, preferring to take the high road and let our team answer on the field. Well now we have, and let's see their excuses when we throw their own quotes back at them.

2. redhead gator

redhead gator Founding Member

EH,

Be nice. PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEE! Still loving those graphics!

redhead gator

3. Ellis Hugh

Of course I will be nice!;) My whole point was to say nothing at all, just to repeat the things that the Gator fans said themselves.

Present company excluded, of course;)

4. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

tiger fans, act how the LSU players act. Act with major class and sportsmanship.

5. Ellis Hugh

I just loggen on to Gatorcountry, and I guess you can only see 2 pages of previous posts, so you can't recall all of that trash they were talking last week.

Oh well, it appears the LSU fans are wiining graciously. Which we should, because we know too well what it is like to be on the other side of that line.