My thoughts.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Sep 18, 2004.

1. utdbear

utdbear Founding Member

:grin: I can tell you how Texas will do. Texas will score 900 points before the OU game. They will score 3 during the Oklahoma game. They will then proceed to score 1400 more before the season is out, but because OU loses in the Big 12 title game to Iowa St or equivalent, we will be traveling to the Alamo Bowl with an 11-1 record. :grin:

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

ok..here it goes.

I appreciate and respect your opinions regarding our coaching and QB situation. I will even go so far as to agree with you that JM is the QB of the future, and talent wise he is better then MR. However, I feel the way you are expressing your thoughts are very doom and gloom and we might as well end the season now, and that irks me to no end.

Bottom line is this is one game, we lost. A lot of things happen in a season (remember all the games OTHER teams had to win for us last year to get us into the BCS game?), and there is a lot of football to be played.

Please do not be so end of the world-ish in expressing your opinions, that is all I ask.

no hard feelings

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I cant believe this is happening. I actually agree with you on something. Good post. We'd have Decent, not great but decent QB's if our OFFENSIVE line would bring their A game to the game. they havent yet. They didn't stop the beavers and they didn't stop Auburn. Ark St doesnt count.

Our Qb's are gettin WAY too much pressure to ever get comfy and consistant

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I thought Russell got pretty good protection today. I think Randall just can't pull the trigger and the defense collapses on him.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

You know what, I was so pissed during the Florida game last year I broke my glass.
    I care too much most of the time also.
    BUT
    We can't win the games, only the players can and if they don't give 100%
    for 60 minutes or don't play the way they can then why should we care so
    much?

Its a game and part of life and I learned my lesson after the Florida game.

In the long run that game turned out to be a blessing not a curse!

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are without a doubt the whiniest, crybaby, front running, immature poster on this entire forum. I see you joined in July 2003. If you can go back to the South Carolina game last year and find me one post of yours between then and the end of the Sugar Bowl that astutely points out that this is a poor coaching staff then I will accept your criticism as valid. If you weren't bitching and moaning and rolling on the gound spitting out greasy BBs after the wins then I think you should just continue to hold your breath until you turn blue and then just STFU.

7. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

As bad a we played an AU only beat us by one point. Doesn't say much for them. The winner of the west may have 2 losses but if we expect ot be there AU needs 3. We could go the rest of the year and win out but we have to stop letting receivers get behind us.

8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

The Chickens dont play Florida this year but they do play tennessee.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Probably because most of what you post is such BS that nobody wants to argue about such foolish notions! :dis:

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Thanks for pointing out my stupidity. It is noted now in my mind! ;)