My top 10 football programs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

:

That says it all. I'll play this game and make my own rules. By those standards there no argument that you will always be right.:milesmic: :geaux: :rofl:

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

What is the difference between Bama and ND? I think I know what you're gonna say...:rolleye33: Prove me wrong.:D

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Says the fan (in a long line with about 30 others) that could find Bama at 80th in total defense and "randomly" start a five page thread about how some guy is satan and alabama is irrelevant yet they picked them out "randomly." on that list. :wave::wave:

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

One coach has shown he can win, the other has not.

You want to turn this into a Bama thread again? I think I know what youre going to say. :hihi:

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

To make it easier, tell me how it's more right to have Bama where I put ND in your previous post.

EDIT---Nevermind...you said what I knew you'd say. Saban.:nope:

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

So by saying what you thought, I am wrong? Do you disagree (try to not let your Satan hate answer the question for you)?

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

No. I believe Saban is a better coach than Weis. However, I don't think he will bring Alabama back to elite status...JOMO.

Since it's obvoius you're a huge Sabanite...based on previous posts of yours...seriously, when do YOU think he'll have Bama back to elite status...and what do YOU consider elite status?

8. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Weis has won more than he lost at ND, even with his 3-9 season this year. I picked bama off the list because it sticks out as wrong and shows how bias you are at using what ever criteria it takes to put who you want where you want.:insane:

What makes a proven winner, 6-6 and your opinion that they will win in the future?

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I started to say this about Weis, but I still believe Saban is a better coach than Weis.

But based on recruiting, history, facilities, and tradition...both schools have as much chance at reviving their programs. I just don't think either WILL anytime real soon, and since they have BOTH been down for a while now...they don't belong on anyone's "Top Ten" lists.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I will answer this but you have to agree this isn't going to be a repeat of 22,000 saban/bama threaddds that we have on here. For example, you can make you own list and I can complain, and I promise I wont just pick out random teams because I hate them. :hihi:

I think Alabama will be competitive in two years, with their schedule, combined with us breaking in a new QB. Saban has done a good job recruiting, not just star wise, but for position need and has brought in play makers (doesn't sound big, but makes a big difference), like we have. In other words, they will reach elite status (your term),meaning they will compete for SEC West crowns close to annually in two years, and will be a top 15 team most years. Fair enough? Now stop spinning everything into one of these threads and make your list fisher boy! :thumb: