Name the top 5 LSU players your excited to see this year...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Jun 8, 2005.

1. CharleyLake

CharleyLake Freshman

No, jOhnathanOy, I am not Gino! I didn't even attempt to document the spelling of his name so I can assume that it is correct and you may know him. I am simply a Lake Charles area long-time fan i.e. Ryan and Justin and am still laughing at your remark. However, I do admire the kickoff team guys such as Gino and Daniel Francis. If the list were longer I would have added Early Doucet and Xavier Carter.

2. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Well aside from the general Russell (how well he will do)/ RP (if he's all that) etc. etc...

I always like to root for the underdog, so I love to see a player who's faced adversity in some way do well. So with that in mind who & what I'd like to see are:

1. Amp Hill - I'd love to see this guy come back from 2 years of dealing with that injury and light up the field like nobody's business.
    2. Shyrone Carey - the long forgotten RB. This guy waited his turn behind DD and Toefield, finally got to start and then went down with an injury, only to be replaced by some incredible freshmen and never get his job back. When he got busted trying to sell his Sugar Bowl tickets I felt really bad for him b/c it was obvious that he felt rejected...and that just sucks for anybody. I'm not saying I want Carey to be our main back, or even one of 'em, but I'd love for him to do well enough that he gets some decent carries throughout the year, and I'd love for him to do well at returns w/ Skyler.
    3. Justin Vincent - Last year had to be hard for him...to go from being a god the year before, to being criticized and forgotten. I hope he can regain some of that magic that made him probably the most talked about freshmen running back two years ago.
    4. Xavier Carter - Okay this one isn't as much b/c of adversity as it is just b/c I want to see this guy fly around the field and make defensive backs look like they're walking. I was there to see his first TD catch as a Tiger from Flynn in the Miss State game last year, and he looked darn impressive. Can't wait to see more.

Okay, got to get back to work now. Maybe I'll have time to think of #5 later. I kow all of you will be holding your breath...

3. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Early
    JR
    X-Man
    Kuale (will be insane in this D)
    Perrilloux

I dont think Gino is on the team anymore. He is not on the roster anyways.

Roster