Name your favorite Tiger going into the '08 Football season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Apr 10, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Favorite Tiger going into next season:

Our stable of RBs... KW, RM, CS... those are my favorite Tigers.

RP is the player I am most excited about when it comes to mega-star potential.

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Last year, if I had to pick my favorite Tiger, it'd be a tough call, but I'm pretty sure it was Craig Steltz... and I never would have predicted he'd have been my favorite Tiger going into the 2007 season... so it will be fun to see who steps up... we have so many great guys. Last year, if I had to pick my favorite Tiger, my answer would have been the same as this year... KW, RM, CS and RP. Yet Flynn started over RP and Hester started over KW, RM, and CS... which surprised me at the beginning of the 2007, at the time I just thought Coach Miles was the type of guy who let his seniors play no matter what.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

John is my favorite Tiger right now, reserve the right to change my mind though.

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Darry Beckwith; he plays LB like it should be played, makes other players better. I am amazed at how little attention he has received in this list. Kudos houtiger.

5. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

1. Ricky Jean Francois – I think the young man really wants to excel and works hard.
    2. Charles Scott – I have to go with a North Louisiana product and when he is motivated he can run over folks.
    3. Any walk-on that sees playing time.
    :eek:ldskule: