Nate Harris

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by StLee, Jul 31, 2003.

1. StLee

StLee Founding Member

Can anyone give me more information about the supposed soon-to-be transfer Harris?

This is what I know: high school all-American linebacker. Miami signee. Was in trouble with the law. Supposed to transfer to LSU in Spring 2004.

Where did he go to school? Hometown? Who ranked him an all-American? Why does his name not seem familiar?

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

From what I've heard and remember he was highly recruited out of high school but stayed home or close to home with Miami.....really a no brainer though. I remember the name from last recruiting season as a top recruit at LB.

Was the driver in the robbery/attempted robbery of some guys on the side of the street playin dominoes.

Don't know if convicted or not. But heard he went to one of those prison bootcamps and is out and supposedly coming to LSU.......assume if he was in the bootcamp then was convicted.

Heard he is transferring to LSU now not next spring.

3. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

Originally everyone was saying in time for this year but new reports are saying he won't come until spring.

4. JustinTI

JustinTI Founding Member

I think Saban wants to give him the Fall semester to prove himself and then if he behaves, he will sign with LSU in the spring and begin practicing with the team.