National Title Hopes Hinge on beating Florida

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by T-Time, May 13, 2006.

1. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

arizona will need a RB to step in after losing mike bell. fresno state is rebuilding in a big way and doesnt havea starting QB as of now(its different from us because theirs are all three star or two star guys). their biggest player will be paul williams but i think we shut him down with chevis and laron.they lost their best RB in wendell mathis but clifton smith(went to my current HS btw) will be back from injury and could be decent. i live in Fresno and am probly a little biased against them because their fans annoy me ****less but i see us being ahead by two TDs at the half and running em out by the end of the game. yall better fill that stadium up and show the dumb MFers what the hell football is really about. my parents are going but i have a game the night before. i hope to be the only one celebrating in fresno!

2. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

well put

3. T-Time

T-Time Never Satisfied

it has nothing to do with respect, it has everything to do with bama in a rebuilding mode.

if you'll were starting a QB who had proven himself then i'd be very worried about your team, but as of now i'm not worried in the least.

4. youcandoit1687

5. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

As I said in a thread a while back when this was posted...If you dont think that stuff doesn't go on in practices all over the country, you're sadly mistaken. :)

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bama owned the 20th Century in the SEC, for damn sure. But LSU owns the 21st. Six championships in the last five years--3 West Division, 2 SEC, and 1 National. And averaging 10 wins a season.

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Georgia might have an argument for themselves, and Auburn fans believe they are kings of the SEC for the past 2 years.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Georgia has the best won-loss record and Auburn has the only undefeated season. But LSU clearly leads in championships in this century.

9. youcandoit1687

ive never seen that in one of my practices. and please, show me two other schools where that happens. maybe miami or florida st. lets just say that bear bryant wouldnt have let that happen. i like how the coaches just walked away

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Fights do happen between players at all schools, and under all coaches. It's a physical game with physical guys, altercations are bound to happen. But that Bama video is more than an altercation between 2 players... Doesn't look like something I'd want to see happen to my team.