Navy SEALs were murdered

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Apr 11, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And yet not one shred of actual evidence to support the drug/hooker theory has been produced either. And sometimes the CIA allows for public killing to satisfy foreign demand. Ambassador Stephens ring a bell?

gyver likes this.
  2. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

SEAL Team 6 rings a bell also.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have no issues with any of your support of SOF veterans, I am friends with a couple, myself. I don't know where you are getting that, amiga. An awful lot of them have transitioned to private life just fine. Better support for those who have not sounds good to me. You stray from the point.

I just don't imagine that they can never screw up and that all are good family men without vices. I don't feel outrage that the media reports what it hears even if it ain't pretty. And I think that jumping to the conclusion that "the CIA' and "the government" are responsible is WAY off base. And don't be offended, I'm not saying that you are crazy, I'm saying the idea sounds kind of loony.

Only if you ignore the witnesses, cameras, and disregard the police authorities. Do you have a reason for this besides a personal conviction that it is impossible for ex-SEALs to ever party too hard, drink too much, take drugs, and chase women? The investigation has barely begun. The truth will all come out. US investigators are making independent assessments.

No bell that I can hear. Are you suggesting that the CIA intentionally "allowed" the killing of Ambassador Stevens? At whose "demand"? For what possible motive? What evidence exists to corroborate such a provocative statement?

4. gyver

It wasn't the CIA. It was the State Dept and Whitehouse.

An attack on our embassy before an election wouldn't fit the "we have al quaida on the run " narrative.

Videos taken live by a drone overhead and repeated phone calls for assistance that were denied.

Elections have consequences.

5. red55

Make your case if you think you have one. But start a new thread.

6. gyver

I was commenting in the Amb. Stevens remark. An my case has been made.

7. red55

I see. I knew you had nuthin'.

8. gyver

You must have believed the whole Obama/Hillary it was video charade.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Where am I getting that? I didn't make it up. There were a few points but a small one at the least, is that guys like this do jobs like "private security" because is isn't a piece of cake to come home and fit in. Government trained killers, red. Like I said, some have a "number" in the 100's. What kind of job can they get in America when they can't even put what they did on a resume?

I don't imagine that they are all good family men who never screw up. I just don't smell it with this story. The media reported that they OD'd on heroin....when there was no proof of that and no proof of prior use. That is jumping to conclusions, is it not? Why is it loony?

So far there is nothing to ignore. Where is the video? Where are the witnesses? Yes, I will disregard a Seychelles police authority way before I disregard the people who knew these warriors firsthand. Again, it's like the Enquirer. Somebody threw shit out there and you believe it. Until I see a video or hear a reputable witness, then there is no proof.

Absolutely. I have aired this balloon before. Brennan and because the local factions found out what Stevens was actually doing there. There were warnings given in prior smaller attacks. Proof? Well, that would obviously be tough. All I can say is that when CNN "found" Steven's diary on the floor of the embassy after the attack, I laughed out loud. Do you really believe that was Steven's diary and that they just happened to find it?

But that is off the point here. I realize you probably think I'm loco but I have my reasons and they are grounded in truth, far more than the government is willing to give.

10. red55

I don't believe obvious bullshit. There have been multiple investigations by the Congress Review Board the State Department and independent investigations and not one of them has turned up any evidence that the CIA, The White House or The State Department is responsible for Stephens death. They have found that state department security was too lax, but they also note that Stevens was advised not to go to Benghazi because the office there was not up to embassy security standards.

The House GOP investigators refuse to bring their investigation to an end despite interviewing all witnesses and viewing all evidence in a desperate hope that something will turn up that they can blame on Hillary to try to prevent her from running for President. It is transparent politics.

Like I said, if you think that you have a case, then make it. But come armed with some real facts, because you know that I will.