Navy SEALs were murdered

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Apr 11, 2014.

1. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Yep. Demons. We all have them, we all deal with them in our own way. SOF guys are no different. They may be specially trained, and it takes a certain breed, but in the end they are all human, they make decisions and live with consequences, same as all of us. Some decide to face it head on, some don't. It all catches up with you eventually. I've seen it time and time again. And I witnessed three instances of SF guys doing stupid stuff the last year, cost some of them their lives. Shouldn't have happened, but there is an arrogant and "it can't happen to me" pervasiveness that exists for some in that community.

red55 and shane0911 like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So true. People need to realize that most heroin addicts don't just start with heroin. They switch because it's easier to get than prescription opiates. I've seen many a good person get addicted to prescription opiates coming off of injuries.

Is it that much of a stretch to theorize that SEALs who have to lead a pretty physically demanding job that could easily land you seriously injured and on pain meds. Doctor won't give the pain pills anymore so they do what a lot of Americans do, they get what they can so they don't have to go through those grueling withdrawals. I don't think it's that much of a stretch

GregLSU likes this.