NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Apr 20, 2008.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Well hell! Alright who do you think between the two that we match up better with?

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Philly of course, Orlando has problems with Detroit.
    Detroit has problems with teams that are young and athletic.
    Orlando is a grind it out team, with Howard in the middle, Detroit is the master of grinding it out.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

With your inside NBA connection, I bet you get the royal treatment- am I right?

4. orlandotiger

That is what I figured but wanted a second opinion and since Clair is hiding thought I would lean on you for awhile! :grin:

So you are coming to Orlando for the two games here? Find a Hyatt you want to stay at in Orlando and let me know the address and how many rooms and I can get you free nights. You can look at Amerisuites (they are owned by Hyatt) also and they have frigs and such in their rooms.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

Most of the times I actually do. I usually get a press pass and locker room credentials. :thumb:

If we play New Orleans in the Finals, i'll make sure to extend the offer to you.

1 person likes this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

oh you didnt even have to suggest, you were going to get a call about hotels as it is, we usually stay at the hotel right by the arena, i forgot the name of it, but its pretty nice, expensive but nice.

Its called the Lexington

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Oh thanks, I appreciate that offer but I couldn't accept that- use if for someone in your family, we'll meet for an LSU game this fall. I told you my home is open if you need a place. :thumb:

Also, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of NBA but that's an awful nice gesture and I know it's sincere.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

Im sure I could convince you to go.

9. orlandotiger

Yeah, I can't help out too much other then with Hyatts except I may be able to do something with Marriots also, as I started staying there when I first started with this company and have a decent amount of points saved up there.

Look at Hyatt.com and look under all properties in Orlando and pick out which one you like and let me get that order in as soon as we know the dates as they will fill up quickly, although I am now a platinum member which is suppose to give me more access then most but who knows.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

Ok, we should know the dates by the end of this week, so i will let you know.