NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Apr 20, 2008.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's definitely a possiblity with my ADD ass. I've been known to drop what I'm doing and hit the road. :hihi:

Even someone who's "Not a fan" would enjoy that treat and could be the beginning of fandom.

I actually turned down a Shaq signed basketball this coach from Carrolton wanted to send me (He coached with Emily Turner). We've gotten to be pretty good friends over the years and he's good friends with Shaq. He's a crazy white dude. He's stayed at Shaq's house many times.

Anyway, I jokingly told him I'd take an LSU softball batting helmet and he told ET. For the Arkansas game, I was walking back from the restroom and a guy grabs me and points up- he and his 9 yr. old daughter are waving/yelling at me and he says that he has my batting helmet AND Shaq. signed basketball. I never got around to call him to follow up. Small world.

He's a high roller. One night last year in Round Rock (We stayed at the same hotel) I'd invited him, Emily, their other two coaches and a couple of their parents to eat with us. (We cook in the parking lot and had an attorney who played the accordian). Well, the next night he invited me to eat with them- dude was buying ribeyes for the team parents. :eek: :hihi:

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

wow thats pretty cool, you should have taken that ball, just to collect memorabiale(sp), I have thought about that myself, sending you a signed ball. Its different from you are watching it on tv, then sitting in the 3rd row from the bench. you probably would like it much more, im sure you have had the opportunity to go to something like that. However, myself any sporting event, I am their. I go to baseball, football, soccer, basketball, polo matches, golf. It doesnt matter to me, as long as it is a sport. Going to my neices softball game tonight:thumb:

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hey, what about your champ? :hihi:

4. LSUMASTERMIND

I have never been to Cali, but if thats where it is, i'll be there with my champ:thumb:

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You're undoubtedly right. We've taken kids to Ice Gator Hocky games with groups and even though I didn't understand the rules, I still enjoyed seeing it.

Now softball...that's the bomb. :wink:

6. LSUMASTERMIND

Yes it is, right fielder here, that can swing some lead.:thumb:

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

d'antoni and avery already canned.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

official?

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

avery is.

suns deny d'antoni but multiple credible sources released it last night, including si who usually doesnt do that.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

I definitely saw both of these coming.
    Expect more as the playoffs go on.