NCAA 2003 on PS2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jul 24, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well already won my First National Title with our beloved Tigers on the the New 2003 NCAA on PS2.

Anyway some thoughts.

1. They play our fight song sort of. They play Hold that tiger and the T..I..G..E..R..S.. TIGERS. But the song they attribute to LSU as their fight song, is nothing I have ever heard before.

2. Our Stadium - Looks great like the old game however they still have about 60 yards between the goal post and the first row of seats, when at home it is about 15 feet.

3. TOEFIELD - Is Fantastic, our Defense is fantastic (WHich is confusing) and Mauck is as expected a "scrambling" QB. The option works very very well with Toe and Mauck running it.

4. Clayton - Stud

5. Our OL is just huge and just kills everyone. Toe runs for 200 yards a game.

6. Change schedule is Dynasty mode is great - Miami, OU, Nebraska her comes the Tigers.

7. They finally have Mike the Tiger. Which is greatness.

Very Very cool game

Geaux Tigers

2. LSUforLife

LSUforLife Guest

I saw in the movies for this game that the Hurricanes have a pretty insparational "run from the smoke of the tunnel" opening scene. Do they do anything special for the LSU Tigers' home game opening scenes?

3. LSU4Life

LSU4Life Founding Member

I saw in the movies for this game that the Hurricanes have a pretty insparational "run from the smoke of the tunnel" opening scene. Do they do anything special for the LSU Tigers' home game opening scenes?

4. TexasTigers

Nope Standard as everyone else, Except Mike the Tiger is around us. (The Mascot not the real Mike)

For some reason Auburn has the smoke when they come out.

It must be the steam from the pile of *&$&* known as Tubby.. ;)

It is worth the purchase if you are into Sports Video games..

Geaux Tigers.

5. StLee

StLee Founding Member

I got my copy yesterday and played away!

I am one of those who likes the players' real names, so I meticulously put in every single name. I haven;t taken the time yet, so I'm holding off on the Dynasty mode. I did make a Created team and simmed and played them through a season (got some major upsets in sim mode--over Washington St, for one--even though I chose my team to have a bad team prestige and talent level).

Awesome game. Worth every penny!

6. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

do they have the eye of the tiger at midfield this time?

7. TexasTigers

St. Lee,

Dont feel bad, that was the first thing I did, was put every LSU players names in the game. And the names of many other teams (Grossman, etc etc)

I am in my second Season in Dynasty Mode. I am ranked 2nd Behind Tennessee right now in the 5th week.

I refuse to lose so if there is a chance I will lose I quit the game and start over.

Sounds stupid, and it is, but the way I see it I pay 60 bucks I will be darn if I am going to watch LSU lose... ;) !

Geaux Tigers

Yes they have the Eye. The only thing they missed was Tubby and his traveling circus of rednecks, and buffoons stomping on it !!

Geaux Tigers

8. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

That is Fight for LSU, the official fight song. It isnt exactly the way its played in the stands, and it is cropped short, but is played after every TD. At least when I was in the band, anyway.

9. CreoleGumbo

CreoleGumbo Founding Member